Page 1 of 31 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: [ICE HS] Dawn Age of Westeros

Ice Eyes's Avatar King of Winter

Default [ICE HS] Dawn Age of Westeros

Dawn Age of Westeros

A King of Rivers and Hills Submod

Hi all I have decided to open up new reserved King of Rivers and Hills Hotseat Containing, hand selected players from the Incredible Westeros Community. Each player will have the opportunity to take one of the playable factions to dominate the World of Westeros. Players will be randomly given a faction not of the their choice and by eliminating Bolton and Yroonwood hoping to move the Hotseat along a lot quicker!

***Lore***

This mod will be set in the time of the petty Andal and First-men kings of Westeros. Over 1000 years before Aegon the Conqueror's Landing.
    You'll have:
    - The last First-men King of the Riverlands fighting a desperate battle versus the surrounding Andal Kingdoms. The King of River and Hills is desperately fighting to keep his faith, his customs and his people alive.
    - The Boltons and Starks fighting over dominion of the North.
    - Yronwood, Dayne and Martell battling over Dorne.
    - House Hoare leading a Golden age of the Ironborn, the ironmen could rightfully claim that "wherever men can smell salt water or hear the crash of waves," his writ ran

***Map***
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

***Link to the Submod***
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ATCH-RELEASED!

***Winning Conditions***
    Dominate Westeros, whether is be that all houses are sworn to you, you conquer everyone or you become too powerful that I see fit that nobody can match you

Admin
    Uriyaca and Co-Admin Tbd

***Factions and Players***

House Lannister, the Kingdom of the Rock, King Lancel Lannister- Dux
    House Gardner, Kingdom of the Reach, King Gyles Gardener-
    Korpskog
    House Stark
    , Kingdom of the North, King Beron the Halfling-
    Axis Sunsoar
    House Arryn, King of the Mountain and the Vale, Kinf Osgood Arryn-
    Rhaegal
    House Hoare, Kingdom of Iron Isles, King Qhored Hoare-
    Stannis the Mannis
    House Durranion, Kingdom of the Stormlands, Alessander Durranion, Stormking-
    TheGreatBastard
    House Mudd, the Kingdom of Rivers and Hills, King Tristifer IV- Defeated

House Yroonwood, the Kingdom of Dorne, King Anderas Yroonwood-
    Alrichwell

***Rules***

1. You have 16 turns to take your turn, if you don't ask for an extension or don't have appointed a personal sub you will be skipped.

2. It is not allowed to abuse bugs to your or anyones advantage. These are the known bugs:

• The naval fort bug: No using ships to bypass a fort or a settlements Zone of Control.
    • Spam siege bug: Besieging a fort or a settlement with a force far superior in it, in order to either prevent that army from reinforcing or in order to cut down a settlements income is not allowed.
    • Fort watchtower bug: Constructing watchtowers in order to prevent forting is not allowed. You can construct watchtowers, but you will be asked to replay if it is obvious the reason why the watchtower has been built is to prevent forting
    • Heroic victory bug: No Heroic victories at all. If you get a heroic victory you must reload until you get a different result, and if you cannot get a different result then you will not be allowed to play the battle.
    • Ambush fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.
    • Siege reinforcement bug: when the army is adjacent to a fort or a settlements that has been put under siege it cannot reinforce armies adjacent to him which he should have been able to reinforce on normal occasions. Attacking an army which the siege reinforcements bug applies to is not allowed
    • Navy inside ports attacked bug: no using this bug to attack ships which are inside ports.
    • Yoyo armies\forts bug: no attacking an army which the bug has been used on mutliple times. You can see when this bug accures, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.

3. You are not allowed to encircle an army, just to deny its retreat.

4. Destroying buildings is not allowed in these 3 situations:

1. If the settlement is under siege
    2. A far superior army is one turn away from the settlement. *exception: if it is turn one it is allowed
    3. You have not yet held that settlement for 3 turns *exception: does not apply on turn 1-3 on home regions

5. 4 units per fort.
    6. You are not allowed to sally out to attack a besieging army just to deny the enemy of sacking the settlement.
    7. You have to VM/PM the next player after you upload your save.
    8. Posting pictures of battle odds, and results is mandatory. All pics must show the attacking and deffending forces. You are advised to delete your finance and minimap
    9. The recruitments of spies\assasins and their use is prohibited
    10. Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies in fortification, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' should be allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort and was defeated by 'b'.
    Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this
    11. No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockade (land or sea units alike).
    12. It is not allowed to accept money or regions from dying/obliterated factions.
    13. It is not allowed use a princess to steal a general, unless there is more then 35% of success. (pics must be posted)
    14. Settlements gifted should disband all units, except for one to keep public order.
    15. One turn peace for everybody *exception: a faction who is before you in the turn order placed units in your territory. Example: Lannister can't attack Tully in turn 1. Tully can attack Lannister if he placed his troops in his territory.
    16. The recruitment of siege equipments and their use is prohibited.
    17. It is illegale to place armies or any kind of land forces (Archers, Infantry, Cavalry) onto ships which are inside ports. This is to prevent players from hiding their men inside the port, where they are untouchable
    18. It is illegale to burn down ports in order to get around rule 11- if your port is blockaded and there are ships inside that port, if you burn down the port the ship is not allowed to move
    19. in case someone preforms a trick\move which isn't forbidden by the rules that the admin does not like, that action (if it should be allowed or not) goes to a vote and if more then half the players agree then that rule will become valid next turn
    20. The admin's decision is final.

I like to thanks Matto16 for his help and Dux for his Great Submod

Last edited by Ice Eyes; January 06, 2014 at 03:11 AM.

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: [HS] Dawn Age of Westeros

Sorry to tell you Iced Eyes, but this is a major dry period for Hotseating (I have never in my year of hotseating seen something like this) and it will probably be very hard to fill this hotseat up, let alone keep in running
    We should probably get the hotseats which are already open running, for example:
    1) If you want to admin a hotseat, then ADOK needs an admin after bcman has left and didn't leave the admin pass to anybody, so we need to try and contact him somehow
    2) if you want to join a hotseat, then Greyjoy is available in ADOK, and Tyrell in GOT if you like to take them . I think Stannis is also available in GOT

We need to first stabilise the situation in existing hotseats and then we will open up new ones, once people stop playing Rome II as much

Just my thoughts

Yes u are absolutely right but this hotseat was made for players who want a quick hotseat where they have contacted me and all spots are filled bar 2 still waiting or a response and if one drops out ill play it if not i will be the admin of this hotseat. Regarding adok Bcman ill try to contact him about the pass and if I can't there's nothing I can really do about that. I'm in enough hotseats as it is too many for my count and I won't be able to take those spots that u have proposed .. But I say give it another week or two after everyone gets tired of rome 2. I really hope that people come back and play and gather new players to the westeros community

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Eyes View Post
    Yes u are absolutely right but this hotseat was made for players who want a quick hotseat where they have contacted me and all spots are filled bar 2 still waiting or a response and if one drops out ill play it if not i will be the admin of this hotseat. Regarding adok Bcman ill try to contact him about the pass and if I can't there's nothing I can really do about that. I'm in enough hotseats as it is too many for my count and I won't be able to take those spots that u have proposed .. But I say give it another week or two after everyone gets tired of rome 2. I really hope that people come back and play and gather new players to the westeros community
    I absoloutly agree . I love ADOK and I hope it gets revived, I'd really appriciate it if you took over admining it.
    btw, congrats on Gaming Staff promotion!

The Forgotten's Avatar Domesticus

I unfortunately am not a fast player. It is all I can do to get my turns in on time nowadays. I wish you luck. This lull is really weird though. It is like we got burnt out after that little golden period just before school started. Congratz on making Gaming Staff btw.

Many thanks to the good folks down at the Graphics Workshop for the sig.

Thanks uri and forgotten

ok still waiting for one more person to reply then we can start players will know their factions soon!

Default Re: [Gaming Staff HS] Dawn Age of Westeros

factions and players are up. Please note these 2 things, players posted above some are the players ive asked and a couple have not replied yet, there up as a indicator. second thing is my spot is not guaranteed as 1) still waiting for a response from players!

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Gardener! That is interesting since I have never played them before! However I am a little disturbed about being surrounded by Dux and vozd the dreadful!
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Oh no...feel like a lamb to the wolves

just need to wait for dux to fix up the factions and then we can start. Also Uri will be our admin for this hotseat!

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Soul may need a sub for his first turn

like i stated above one player has not replied yet if not i will look for a quick replacement!

I am away until the 28th. So unless somebody wants to sub my first few turns until i return, i must decline your invite Ice. Thanks for the offer though mate.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

So, a new Arryn player is needed. And we can't start until a new one is found

zburanuki's Avatar Ducenarius

I will give a try to the Arryns if Soul can't play.

Sure but dux needs to send uri the new desc_stat for factions as Bolton and yroonwood are not playable

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

thats a easy fix, you just need to add an entry under "playable" that says "unplayable" or something simular and then add venice and denmark there and renove them from "playable". Look at teutonic, america or some other kingdoms mod if you are not sure! :p
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Korpskog can u do it? I'm currently not home at the moment and if u do it please send it to uri to begin this hotseat. Cheers

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Korpskog View Post
    thats a easy fix, you just need to add an entry under "playable" that says "unplayable" or something simular and then add venice and denmark there and renove them from "playable". Look at teutonic, america or some other kingdoms mod if you are not sure! :p
    That will mean you will have AI bolton and Yronwood still.

You need to merge the factions properly..

Or just use my Age of Kingdoms mod :-p

But Rome 2 and GS stuff has wounded the HS community so I doubt this will be a fast one

Page 1 of 31 123456789101126 ... LastLast