Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Titanium Music Released

Andytheplatypus's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Titanium Music Released

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    It basically comes down to people being lazy. To use Titanium Music (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) I need to install 6.3, 6.4 and then your music. That's 3 steps to mess up. Considering I seem to have a 50/50 chance of breaking medieval 2 with Stainless Steel I'm going to be wary about adding extra steps.
    I think that's part of the problem with Third Age, where you need 4 installers just to get to the latest vanilla version. I have no idea why most mods don't have 1 installer for the latest version when the next one is so far off.

And thank you for the magic internet points.
    You are correct as it is right now you have to have SS 6.4 installed for the music to work correctly. Although once you have SS installed you really cant mess up installing the music. Installation instructions are thorough and your game wont crash if you do manage to mess it up.

I agree with you though, ease of installation if often what I go by when I am trying to download something.

Do you have any music you want to add in mind, or is this just on the off chance you make some more?

I dont have anything specific in mind. I usually look at movies and games for soundtracks. Easily download able and high quality. I can easily make more but there doesnt seem like a lot of people care.

I think this song would be a good addition, immerses into the medieval period well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRm5w...01E3C1A2A40B99

I would like suggestions for music. Please provide working link and if you think it would be better for campaign map or battle map

Pope Gregorius I's Avatar Ducenarius

Curious, but how can you legally use the Game of Thrones soundtrack?

ALSO: i downloaded the file and all i got in the file was the txt file no actual sound folder.
    "Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great compassion. Your delight is not in horses, nor Your pleasure in warriors strength..."

If you have any questions about the legal part of the mod you can send me a pm.

You downloaded the wrong part. Look at the size of the files in the mediafire page and download the big one and then follow instruction on the first post.

Aszrayel's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Deteriorate View Post
    I think this song would be a good addition, immerses into the medieval period well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRm5w...01E3C1A2A40B99
    I clicked on your link and it took me to a Perfume music video; definitely not a medieval song lol.

I like the first, the old Medieval TW music the best. It didn't interfere with the game playing. My opinion of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I like the first, the old Medieval TW music the best. It didn't interfere with the game playing. My opinion of course.
    Ill have to download the soundtrack and check it out.

UselessPoster's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Deteriorate View Post
    lolololol yes yes add this for the credits ;p;p .
    Q2 2015 ...

Time to go on a killing spree in HATRED .

Cleomenes III's Avatar Civis

The Game of Thrones music kinda puts me off. I was playing a battle and then the Stannis blackwater music starts blaring. It just doesn't fit in my opinion. Other songs are great though.

Ego sum Attila flagellum Dei

Quote Originally Posted by Cleomenes III View Post
    The Game of Thrones music kinda puts me off. I was playing a battle and then the Stannis blackwater music starts blaring. It just doesn't fit in my opinion. Other songs are great though.
    I tried to pick music that most wouldnt instantly recognized but yea I missed a couple obvious ones. You can remove the songs you dont like by deleting the mp3's

Foederatus

I installed this mod and it works perfectly fine. Awesome atmosphere in battle now.
    Do you add some pieces to the submod or are you trying to finish Titanium?
    So or so, awesome work, keep going.

Brilliant music. Gives a whole new feel to the game. Thanks. Would it work with other M2TW mods ?

And perhaps you could make a version to use in Attila TW - when that comes out. ( getting a bit ahead of myself now).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123