Alright, first off: excellent mod, I recommend it to literally everyone I run into. Second: I'm playing as the reich, and have questions regarding armor upgrades. First, are things set so they actually upgrade to the level they should (IE, does a unit of Kaisers Pike Guard that has been upgraded get 7 armor for half plate and 11 for 3/4?), or is it a flat 1 or 2 in this mod? Second, do different amror types do different things? The fact that partial plate and maille the the same score begs this question. I know realcombat has different types of armor, regardless of values, do different things- IE, plate of all kinds works better when shot at, bucklers do very little vs arrows even with a score of 6, renaissance plate helps with gunfire, ect. Also: Fighting the barka as the reich is a cakewalk. My god. Yes, please, hurl numanri with javelins at my gun line, you illiterate goat herders, I LOVE killing/capturing 1300 men with 100 losses. oh nooo! they sent their camels in to attack us! Well, guess the grenadiers a rank back can do some work. I think i'll wipe them out then go play with the uruks. Having played as the romuli has given me an everlasting hatred for them.