Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 72223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Rome (UPC-ROM) - updated 1.9.2018

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM) - Emperor Edition (Updated 18.1.2017)

Quote Originally Posted by HKouilles View Post
    Hey, thank you for this awesome mod!
    I need help, I've created 2 units and as you know no modded unit names are displayed if you are not in english, I would like to know how I can put their names visible in custom/campaign myself (I can deal without unit description).
    Thanks for the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by HKouilles View Post
    Sorry for the double post, Swiss Halberdier answered about my request.
    I didn't saw it earlier here and yes I answered all via pm.

Quote Originally Posted by chahino View Post
    i download the mod and i extract it to game location but nothing happened this is the case with all mods
    i have Rome ii emperor edition version 2.2 but its cracked version ant idea ?
    Nobody does support "cracked" or "illegal" versions here on the forums. Please buy the game like we all do and then all will work easily.

Corgam's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM) - Emperor Edition (Updated 18.1.2017)

Good day everyone, especially you swiss Halberdier,
    I have a wish and you are the one who can fulfil it. But first GREAT WORK to all who worked on the UCP-packs for every Total-War game (i use it in Shogun for AUMSHO, too).
    I found this amazing mod but i dont any unit names of the new units, because i play everything in German. I ask you if you can add this mod to UPC.
    This would be great, particularly i tried to do it but failed.
    (If you need a reason for my wish, LOOK at these AWESOME UNITS which Lord Buio created)

Quote Originally Posted by Corgam View Post
    Good day everyone, especially you swiss Halberdier,
    I have a wish and you are the one who can fulfil it. But first GREAT WORK to all who worked on the UCP-packs for every Total-War game (i use it in Shogun for AUMSHO, too).
    I found this amazing mod but i dont any unit names of the new units, because i play everything in German. I ask you if you can add this mod to UPC.
    This would be great, particularly i tried to do it but failed.
    (If you need a reason for my wish, LOOK at these AWESOME UNITS which Lord Buio created)
    Welcome to the forum Corgam. Thanks a lot for your nice words and cool that you enjoy the UPC language mods for several TW games.

Yes I know Lord Buio's work and he is an amazing modder. I will include this mod, but it takes some time as I'm highly busy at the moment.

Corgam's Avatar Laetus

I am thankful for your welcome and that you will integrate the mod in UPC.
    I will patiently wait for your update so no hurry.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM) - Emperor Edition (Updated 8.4.2017)

Hello UPC-ROM users,

I updated all UPC versions with several fixes of various included mods.

I added these new mods:

SPARTA ANTHOLOGY RESKIN for the Main Campaign and WOS Campaign by Lord Buio

All Sebidee Rome 2 mods:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...workshopfiles/

Thanks a lot to Sebidee for his cooperation.

I included the English names of the new mods. In this case you will see at least an English name instead of just a blank unit name.

Enjoy UPC-ROM
    Swiss Halberdier

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM) - Emperor Edition (Updated 8.4.2017)

It's with great pleasure that the Modding Awards Committee informs you that this mod has been awarded in the recent 2016 Modding Awards, as seen here! Please feel free to stop by and check the list of all the winners.

Also, don't forget to check
    here for more details about how to promote the victory of your mod.

If any question about please feel free to use the
    Discussion thread

Flinn,
    On behalf of the Modding Awards Committee
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Hi,
    I didn't know where to put it, by i updated polish UPC file that you can find here:
    https://chomikuj.pl/aurelinus.pl/Modu*c5*82y+do+gier/Total+War+Rome+II/Radious

It reorganizes names of the units to make them standarized rather (<type><origins><type of weapon(if needed)> in place of chaotic names done by original game's translation and followed in the project.
    This version includes also two additional mods:
    - Assault Trireme and Quinqireme
    - Historical Chapter Objectives

Not compatible with newest upcoming DLC "Empire Divided". I don't know yet if I'm going to update it later.

Quote Originally Posted by Cgma View Post
    Hi,
    I didn't know where to put it, by i updated polish UPC file that you can find here:
    https://chomikuj.pl/aurelinus.pl/Modu*c5*82y+do+gier/Total+War+Rome+II/Radious

It reorganizes names of the units to make them standarized rather (<type><origins><type of weapon(if needed)> in place of chaotic names done by original game's translation and followed in the project.
    This version includes also two additional mods:
    - Assault Trireme and Quinqireme
    - Historical Chapter Objectives

Not compatible with newest upcoming DLC "Empire Divided". I don't know yet if I'm going to update it later.
    Hi Cgma, oh thanks that's nice from you.

Did you use my newest version from 16.7.2017 to adapt your Polish changes?
    I hope you left the order of the rows like they were or did you re-changed the order of the rows?
    Did you add your new mods at the bottom like it should be?

Yes the new Rome 2 patch/DLC contains over +9000 new vanilla entries and I will update all UPC-ROM files as soon as possible after the release of the new patch/DLC.

I can't download your files from this link as it always wants that I subscribe and I don't understand what is written there in Polish. Can you please upload the file to another file hoster without the need to subscribe?

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Did you use my newest version from 16.7.2017 to adapt your Polish changes?
    I did.

I hope you left the order of the rows like they were or did you re-changed the order of the rows?
    I removed (probably) every doubled strings (there were many doubled strings for no reason (apart from great confusion what should be translated), i assume they were doubled due to multiple conversions to tsv and back as well as some minor mistakes done in older polish version like lack of few entries.
    Did you add your new mods at the bottom like it should be?
    I used PFM so yes, all new rows were added at the bottom if it is what you ask.

I can't download your files from this link as it always wants that I subscribe and I don't understand what is written there in Polish.
    Just create an account (don't tell me you can't use google translator if needed) - you will get free transfer for 50 MB what is enough to download file (account refreshes every week for 50MB, so you always have weekly up to 50MB free ). Eventually PM me, please, we will find a solution like Dropbox or sth .

Quote Originally Posted by Cgma View Post
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]I did.

I removed (probably) every doubled strings (there were many doubled strings for no reason (apart from great confusion what should be translated), i assume they were doubled due to multiple conversions to tsv and back as well as some minor mistakes done in older polish version like lack of few entries.
    [LEFT]I used PFM so yes, all new rows were added at the bottom if it is what you ask.

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]Just create an account (don't tell me you can't use google translator if needed) - you will get free transfer for 50 MB what is enough to download file (account refreshes every week for 50MB, so you always have weekly up to 50MB free ). Eventually PM me, please, we will find a solution like Dropbox or sth .
    I sent you a pm.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM) - Emperor Edition - updated 16.7.2017

Sent back links, i hope you got'em .

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM) - Emperor Edition - updated 16.7.2017

Hello to all UPC-ROM users,

this Thursday CA will release a new patch/DLC. I need to update all 8 languages of the UPC-ROM with the new vanilla content. This will take some time, but I hope that I can release the updated versions soon.

So until I updated the UPC-ROM to the new patch/DLC, it is recommended to remove the UPC-ROM file in your data directory to avoid unexpected bugs and missing texts due to the new patch/DLC.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM) - Emperor Edition - updated 30.11.2017

Hello UPC-ROM users,

I fully adapted all 8 language versions of the UPC-ROM to the new patch and DLC "Empire Divided". Please replace the current file in your data directory with the new version.

Enjoy AUM-ROM
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM) - Emperor Edition - updated 30.11.2017

Hello after long time!
    I have translated new lines from this (for me very usefull) mod ("Banditry & Plagues from Empire Divided" by "Dresden").
    I don't remember, if I can publish modified UPC files here, so I am publishing only lines of code to add into UPC, if You want (already modified it on my PC and it's fully working)..

Lines from mod in english (not sure, if "tabs" are working corectly in this page, it may be necessary to edit them manually):
    Code:
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_1rom_Hellenistic"    "Assembly"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_security_2rom_Hellenistic"    "Guard House"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_security_3rom_Hellenistic"    "Citizen Barracks"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_spies_2rom_Hellenistic"    "Local Agents"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_spies_3rom_Hellenistic"    "Spy Network"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_taxes_2rom_Hellenistic"    "Minister"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_taxes_3rom_Hellenistic"    "Citizen's Council"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_1rom_Barbarian"    "Assembly"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_security_2rom_Barbarian"    "Guard House"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_security_3rom_Barbarian"    "Warrior's Hold"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_spies_2rom_Barbarian"    "Local Agents"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_spies_3rom_Barbarian"    "Spy Network"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_taxes_2rom_Barbarian"    "Minister"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_taxes_3rom_Barbarian"    "Chieftain's Council"    "True"
    "effects_description_rom_building_sanitation_province"    "%\+n sanitation (regions in this province)"    "True"
    Translated lines for CZECH UPC (not sure, if "tabs" are working corectly in this page, it may be necessary to edit them manually):
    Code:
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_1rom_Hellenistic"    "Shromáždění"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_security_2rom_Hellenistic"    "Strážnice"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_security_3rom_Hellenistic"    "Městská posádka"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_spies_2rom_Hellenistic"    "Informátoři"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_spies_3rom_Hellenistic"    "Špionážní síť"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_taxes_2rom_Hellenistic"    "Správce"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_taxes_3rom_Hellenistic"    "Občanská rada"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_1rom_Barbarian"    "Shromáždění"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_security_2rom_Barbarian"    "Strážnice"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_security_3rom_Barbarian"    "Válečnická tvrz"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_spies_2rom_Barbarian"    "Informátoři"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_spies_3rom_Barbarian"    "Špionážní síť"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_taxes_2rom_Barbarian"    "Správce"    "True"
    "building_culture_variants_name_3c_rome_administration_taxes_3rom_Barbarian"    "Náčelníkova rada"    "True"
    "effects_description_rom_building_sanitation_province"    "%\+n k hygieně (místní provincie)"    "True"
    Best Regards
    Pavel "Apophis" Horák

Quote Originally Posted by Apophis.goauld View Post
    Hello after long time!
    I have translated new lines from this (for me very usefull) mod ("Banditry & Plagues from Empire Divided" by "Dresden").
    I don't remember, if I can publish modified UPC files here, so I am publishing only lines of code to add into UPC, if You want (already modified it on my PC and it's fully working)..

Best Regards
    Pavel "Apophis" Horák
    Hello Pavel, thanks a lot for your codes and this is exactly how it is very useful for me! Perfect
    I will update the UPC-ROM in about 1 or 2 weeks with new entries also from other translators and mods. So yes I will include your lines.

Hello Pavel, thanks a lot for your codes and this is exactly how it is very useful for me! Perfect
    I will update the UPC-ROM in about 1 or 2 weeks with new entries also from other translators and mods. So yes I will include your lines.
    Thanks a lot! You're too kind!

Laetus

Icon5 Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM) - Emperor Edition - updated 30.11.2017

Hello Swiss Halberdier. Could you add addtional translations for Rome unit Pack by mcshooterz?Some units are missing names and description texts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gev View Post
    Hello Swiss Halberdier. Could you add addtional translations for Rome unit Pack by mcshooterz?Some units are missing names and description texts.
    Yes I can check this mod.