Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Rome (UPC-ROM) - updated 1.9.2018

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM) - updated 26.9.2013

Hey,

I would like to do a (german) UPC pack for the Massalia Faction Unit Pack. But I don't know how exactly...can i just do it with the PFM?

Welcome to our forum bloodrain!

I contacted the creator of the Massalia Unit Pack that he sends me his custom entries.

Tomorrow I will update all language packs with some more translations from our translators.

Mod Updated:

All language files have been updated and they include all listed mods on the first page.

Thanks a lot to Romirtes, Subio, Pablokirsten and Frodo45127 who updated their translations with unit names and descriptions.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM) - updated 29.9.2013

Hello I use Czech localization, but all new units are in English, I tried another language, and there it works without problems I have followed the instructions you please advise me what should I do?

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

hiroc: right now i jsut placed english names to the pack, when i will have some free time i will translate everything.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Here the last version of the french translation with all units until Swiss udpate the first post

Mod Updated:

Thanks a lot to Subio who updated the French version with the unit names and descriptions of all Radious units.

Hey guys someone offered to use your files as a base to translate my mod and i wanted to know if yall wanted to add it to the list and if its ok for me to use it i appreciate yalls and hes/her work heres a link to the translated version .pack. https://rapidshare.com/share/EB6C238...A73E6ECDF6DE15 (its a German translation)

i didnt link it in my mod yet as im still confused about the rules and what not and just wanted to dbl check so no one got mad or got in trouble or anything.

EDIT: forgot to link my mod as well http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ry-Camps/page1
    Last edited by Regoso; September 30, 2013 at 04:03 PM.

Regoso: Thanks a lot for your entries and I will include them into the next UPC-ROM release

Information for modders:

The UPC project is fully free and you can use it for your own mod as a base

If you want to be included in this project, then please upload your exported TSV file with just your related entries here on the thread. We will include your entries as soon as possible into the next version.

Chieftain John K.'s Avatar Tiro

UPC update

My new mod currently beta with all new descriptions. I have the UPC on my thread for download.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...German-Submods
    Thank you!

hey,
    i just wanted to thank you...
    like regoso mentioned i used your mod to translate his mod into german.

without this help, i don't think i had solved the problem by myself.

Why i got names and descritpions in english when i use Polish UPC ?

fumaru: Thanks a lot and you did a good job with the translation.

Chieftain: Thanks and I will include your new entries into the next version.

towarzysz: Please note that not all mods in each language are fully translated yet, but all entries in English are included. Please be patient and our translators are working on this. There is a little rule in the UPC history. "It's better to have at least an English name there, as there is just a blank unit name."

I will update all language files as the official patch 3 was released yesterday.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM) - updated 2.10.2013

Mod Updated:

Updated all language files to the new released patch 3 localization.

Updated to the latest version:
    Auxiliary Roman Archers by Chieftain John K.

New included mods:
    Improved Mercenary Camp 2.2 by Regoso
    N.U.M. New Units Mod by Actus Reus

*** ITALIAN and POLISH translator wanted ***

Please send me a pm if you want to join our translator team.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM) - updated 2.10.2013

I will update the UPC as soon as possible as the new beta patch4 has been released.

Good news for all Italian players! All custom entries of the UPC Italian will be translated next time.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM) - updated 5.10.2013

Mod Updated:

Updated all language files to the new released beta patch 4 localization which includes many fixes.

Thanks a lot to DramaBelli who translated the custom entries of the Italian version.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM) - updated 5.10.2013

Mod Updated:

Thanks a lot to Radious for the new translated entries of the Czech version.

Thanks a lot to Frodo45127 for the new translated entries of the Spanish version.

Thanks a lot to DramaBelli for the new translated entries of the Italian version.