Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Rome (UPC-ROM) - updated 1.9.2018

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM) - updated 25.11.2013

Thanks Swiss Halberdier! I could add the mod to the upc myself already and translate the most things and it works (jippieh ) Shall I do the complete translation and send the modified upc to you? Or do you want to do that yourself?

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM) - updated 26.10.2013

hello! congratulation to everyone how's working in this project! i just wanna know if you forget about this mod by Wallet:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallet View Post
    I released a mod a couple days ago, and a few people have been requesting translations. It would be awesome if you guys could add it to this project.Files: Attachment 296461
    just to know...'cause i'm really interested by this mod and the others wallet's works. thanks

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM) - updated 26.10.2013

Swiss!!!! Great to see UPC is still alive and kicking!

I'm not having any luck getting this bloody game to perform on my rig. Unplayable at the moment

Can't wait for the patching process to be complete so that I can rejoin the fray

Keep up the good work!

Hello, great work you guys are doing on this project!

I was wondering how one might go about requesting that a mod be added to this?

I am a member of the team working on Divide et Impera: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?630814
    It is a large project, but we have had many people ask about multiple language versions. I was just curious if it was possible to request help and, if so, what you guys need in terms of files?

Thanks,
    Dresden

sceapa: Thanks and I sent you a pm.

Guerrillero:
    Yes I will add both mods of Wallets (Hellenic Revival and Barbarian Rebirth).

Dresden: Thanks and I will contact you asap.

applelover: Thanks my old UPC modding mate! Yes I'm back and all four UPC's are up and running again.

thanks for the work guys !

You should really take a look at the "meaningfull ressources" mod. It's going to be a major mod in the mod commnity.

if you need some help for translations I offer myself for the italian language

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM) - updated 6.12.2013

sangnom: Unfortunately not all mods can be included into the UPC-ROM if they change "vanilla texts".

Examples:
    Overhaul mod A changes vanilla faction names or descriptions
    Gameplay mod B changes vanilla building names or descriptions
    Unit mod C changes vanilla unit names or descriptions

If the UPC would contain these changed vanilla entries, then all UPC users would be forced to see these new changes of mod A, B and C, even if they don't use mod A, B or C.

Mod Updated:

Updated mods:

Radious Unit Packs by Radious
    Realistic Roman Army by Patricius Darwinius Virtus
    Alpha Historical Roman Legions & Auxilia Unit Pack by AKURU

New mods:

Barbaric Rebirth by Wallets
    Hellenic Revival by Wallets
    IMPERATOR SATELLITES by VC*Noel Gallagher
    RISE OF HAYASDAN by Smarmy
    Roman Unit Pack by Drazan

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    sangnom: Unfortunately not all mods can be included into the UPC-ROM if they change "vanilla texts".

Examples:
    Overhaul mod A changes vanilla faction names or descriptions
    Gameplay mod B changes vanilla building names or descriptions
    Unit mod C changes vanilla unit names or descriptions

If the UPC would contain these changed vanilla entries, then all UPC users would be forced to see these new changes of mod A, B and C, even if they don't use mod A, B or C.

too bad... I understand. Thanks for your work anyways

maxstill's Avatar Semisalis

Can anyone upload these mods somewhere else than Steam Workshop?
    Barbaric Rebirth by Wallets
    Hellenic Revival by Wallets
    IMPERATOR SATELLITES by VC*Noel Gallagher
    RISE OF HAYASDAN by Smarmy
    Roman Unit Pack by Drazan

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

you should ask it to the respective modders...or at last, subscribe these mods, then copy each one into a folder on your desktop, then unsubscribe all, then put the mods you've copied again in data folder. you'll get all these mods without any connection with steam workshop.

Is there some way for a modder to include the other language verions of the text files in their own mod? I have no idea what they even look like (do they share the same names?). At least in that way, the modder (in this case, me ) could put english versions or poorly translated versions for themselves in vanilla changes.

This would probably require a resource where someone posts the .loc files from the various language versions? No clue if that is even possible, just thought I would ask.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Dresden: Only english texts can be part of the mods directly. All other languges has completely different file for texts and these are all same so they would overwrite each other.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Dresden: I will send you a pm.

The next UPC-ROM update will follow after the upcoming new DLC "Caesar in Gaul".

could you guys please make an upc entry for the mod "Divide et Impera" because it includes the "meaningful resources" mod and there is no text for the buildings.

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

could you guys please make an upc entry for the mod "Divide et Impera" because it includes the "meaningful resources" mod and there is no text for the buildings.
    Actually, it's not possible to do due to the changes in vanilla texts. Take a look on this thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...nguage-support

Cheers

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

UPC can contain only new additional texts - to new units, new buildings, new lines etc, when it changes vanilla texts it cant be part of upc.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

oh ok. Thank you for the quick awnser. If you get things working, can you make a link from the standard UPC-mod to your mod ? That would be nice.

is this file on the steam workshop? because it will be more easy to update than to check everyday.