Thread: Info on a loyaly's mod

Default Info on a loyaly's mod

Hi, i'm playng with RTRPE 1.7b- Calendarius EM with RG roman's skin, run under bi.exe. I have a question: exist a mod that add loyalty like bi vanilla (i remember roman faction mod, right? but is for rtrpe 1.7?)? Or can u suggest a good and not short tutorial to add the loyalty?
    Than u in advice

Arbaces's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Info on a loyaly's mod

luigidg, you, with your uncomprehensible English dialect you're speaking just gave me a very good idea . I'm courious about that too. Is there no Mod for adding loyality yet? Then I'll try it myself. Question - Is there a chance to hope for loyality with RomeTW.exe too? Or is it using the shadow faction feature only for BI? This would need batch files for each faction anyway to swap the descr_sm_factions.txt between, or . Thanks for idea luigidg. Let's here what the people say about loyality in RTR PE?

Arbaces.

Loyalty in RTRPE would be excellent - I would love for half my empire to turn against me lol!

:tooth: , sorry for my bad english Arbaces!
    I know that LT have make some experiments with his SPQR for loyalty. I have no idea how to do! But in the GUILD (totalwar.org) i've seen a QUICK tutorial about the file (to edit) that need to do for loyalty. Happy to have gave u an idea! I anyone knows a better tutorial (the one mentioned above is too quickly), i appreciate (and think Arbaces too ).

Whoever gives nothing, has nothing. The greatest misfortune is not to be unloved, but not to love.
    -Albert Camus

thank for response The Walrus! i've seen this topic on totalwar.org...but my knowhow about modding is basic. Any suggest on a procedure to do, bcs i see only the file to edit...but i don't know how edit. I've seen to th LT have made a patch for SPQR for loyalty, may i look at his files, u think?

Quote Originally Posted by luigidg
    thank for response The Walrus! i've seen this topic on totalwar.org...but my knowhow about modding is basic. Any suggest on a procedure to do, bcs i see only the file to edit...but i don't know how edit. I've seen to th LT have made a patch for SPQR for loyalty, may i look at his files, u think?
    If it is been released to the public yes. If not, don't bother. I think Extended Greek Mod(XGM) has loyalty in it. So try that
    Whoever gives nothing, has nothing. The greatest misfortune is not to be unloved, but not to love.
    -Albert Camus