Thread: Beta Testing

Default Beta Testing

Hello, just wanted to say that i cant wait till a beta of this mod comes out, i am 100% willing to beta test every aspect of this game and give full feed back and reports, i did a of beta testing for Rise of three kingdoms and would love to see this mod reach its potential so i am willing to help and cant wait for beta

Default Re: Beta Testing

yes. you must wait until it be release I also as you must wait and continue wait untill it be release on next month or two next year I think that it will be release on two next untill mod of china have name is tang dynasty be release or is it be release on between October untill Revolution Xinhai mod and twilight empire qing dynasty of china be release on early October detail can see at: http://www.zmmod.com . I think that you need must translate this web into a version perfect english to can play be mod I think that war in late ming 3.1 beta can translate it to english and you must start his work

Space Voyager's Avatar Campidoctor

Is there a functioning modification that brings TW into ancient China? How historically accurate does that modification strive to be? Will it ever be translated into English?

when this mod will be release? I want be play it on last month

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

mmmaaaaannnn false alarm again!? gush...

I'm not much of a programmer, but I'd be glad to beta test and give feedback if it is needed.

when this mod be release? I want be play it in next three month

Kaiser Quanah's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Space Voyager View Post
    Is there a functioning modification that brings TW into ancient China? How historically accurate does that modification strive to be? Will it ever be translated into English?
    Hast thou ever hearest of "Rise of Three Kingdoms"? A much smaller map (geography-wise) then "All Under Heaven", but takes place in Ancient China.

I think that will not have AUH version English and they will not release this mod

nhinhonhinho's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by kmw14091993 View Post
    sorry for my bad english, when can i download AUH, I'm Vietnamese and I want play Đại Việt, my country, thank you very much...
    The mod is not finish and there're no download links in any form. Well this mod is not officially death but very likely. So there're hope but very slim. It's better to find other things out there

ông ở tp à, ghiền cái mod này lâu gòi mà nó không ra, tức thiệt, rome 2 chơi không nổi nặng cấu hình quá
    cho mình hỏi là khi nào mod này ra vậy

nhinhonhinho's Avatar Domesticus

ông ở tp à, ghiền cái mod này lâu gòi mà nó không ra, tức thiệt, rome 2 chơi không nổi nặng cấu hình quá
    Well. It's better to use English here cause this's international forum. If you want to use Vietnamese. You can use it in Profile or PM