Thread: Permission to make Historical Battles pack?

Default Permission to make Historical Battles pack?

Hi there, i've been playing your great battlepack since it was released and i loved it..but i saw that the historical battles are BI battles..so i thought i can make some historical battles for you guys..so what do you think?

NOTE: I wont mod or change anything, just add historical battles.

Default Re: Permission to make Historical Battles pack?

It would be perfect...we plan to make them but if you can do it for us

Great ill start research on battles of the period right away !

Perfect!

have you got any msn contact?

AI SUPORT ITALI IN ER STRAGGOL FOR GUD FUD

Stereotypical coward \ pasta-eating \ "family" member italian, who talks with a sexy, weird, accent and can perform a wonderful Mandolino solo, eating a pizza under the shadow of the vesuve, gesturing like a madman...Or am i?

299th modder in the bottom 300!!!
    Take that, east-saint-luis!

Yes, i PMed you.

well, we talked about it within the team, and we decided that we don't need for historicals battle to be made in this precise moment. We'll think about them when the map is done. For new changes, we'll write it in this thread.

We actually talked about this a few months ago, and we decided that historical battles would be made AFTER the map is finished, and also made a list and the needed historical research (so when we get to making them, we will have all the historical research and files ready for you )

Sorry killerxguy, but we do this so battles will come out better, when it's needed, and because making battles will necessarily take our focus off the mapworks and the bug fixing.
    Last edited by Nikephoros; September 16, 2006 at 12:46 PM.

AI SUPORT ITALI IN ER STRAGGOL FOR GUD FUD

Stereotypical coward \ pasta-eating \ "family" member italian, who talks with a sexy, weird, accent and can perform a wonderful Mandolino solo, eating a pizza under the shadow of the vesuve, gesturing like a madman...Or am i?

299th modder in the bottom 300!!!
    Take that, east-saint-luis!

I agree with you, so i will be waiting for you guys, just send me a PM and ill start..good luck with the map!