Thread: This app can't run on your pc

Icon9 This app can't run on your pc

Hey RS-Slaves i have a question.
    I played this mod before on my windows vista. Now i have a windows 8 (aspire E1-571) laptop for a month.
    And i wanted to install some mods so i installed invasio barbarorum mod with Justianus (that mod works). Afterwards all my installed mods got this problem when installed and i wanted to start from desktop
    That was some days ago and now i wanted to try Roma Surrectum 2.6 but it has the same issue.
    Here is a print screen of my files:
    they are good i suppose.

I think this problem has something to do with windows settings or something (when i search on the internet i saw some people with the same issue but not with total war )

I don't know that this is important but:
    (!My brother did something with my vissual basics (new install?) just before the problem!)

Please help me because i cant install rome total war mods anymore.

Default Re: This app can't run on your pc

Ok now i have been doing various things and when i press start in the installer (steam OFF!) it makes the drumm sound waits 5 seconds and then nothing happens (i run as admin)

Default Re: This app can't run on your pc

I got it to work:
    So the problem was that my barbarion invasion was broken (rtw bc worked fine...) and when i coppied the files the barbarian invasion was broken. So all my mods i wanted to play used barb invasion -> the mods didn't work. Now i could play RS2.6 while using rtw in the laucher.
    I will reinstall everything i think. What is the best way to desinstall completly rtw?