Thread: Army Traditions, General Traits, Fleet Traditions, Agent Traits Spreadsheet.

Default Army Traditions, General Traits, Fleet Traditions, Agent Traits Spreadsheet.

Still working on getting what the effects are, its a pretty ugly hop scotch all through the DB.

Also has those background traits that don't appear in the Encyclopedia

Hopefully I'll have some more useful updates soon. Ill post when they are finished.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...4YlNZQWc#gid=0

IlluminatiRex's Avatar Are you on the square?
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: Army Traditions, General Traits, Fleet Traditions, Agent Traits Spreadsheet.

Thanks for this. +Rep
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Holmes
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Fisher
    Can the Army win the war before the Navy loses it?

Lathrim's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Army Traditions, General Traits, Fleet Traditions, Agent Traits Spreadsheet.

Nice work!

karamazovmm's Avatar スマトラ警備隊

this is golden! you sir +rep!

The very ugly forgive, but beauty is essential - Vinicius de Moraes

Icon6 Re: Army Traditions, General Traits, Fleet Traditions, Agent Traits Spreadsheet.

All of the reps for you!!!

crzyrndm's Avatar Artifex

Mind if I ask where you got these from? I can't seem to find the name or flavour text anywhere
    It’s better to excite some and offend others than be bland and acceptable to all
    Creating a mod.pack with PFM - Database Table Fragments

he probably unpacked the files

i didn't buy the game... still playing stainless steel 6.4
    do the characters have no character?, like in shogun 2?

its up to you, I didn't like the old system, it didn't offer me anything in terms of role play

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazovmm View Post
    he probably unpacked the files
    Hehe, I was meaning where in the files

Everything else on there is easy enough (and a bit more), but the only reference I can find to the name/flavour is in the day1 xml tables that CA released (which isn't particularly helpful if you want to change them...)
    It’s better to excite some and offend others than be bland and acceptable to all

i prefer the idea of characters having a chance to acquire traits from actions or being in a city with particular buildings. the more traits there are, the more interesting it becomes. it seems like the characters are actually unique, and a part of the world. the whole design-a-characters just seems like another dumbing-down feature to me.

the characters still acquire traits that way, and when you have agents in the army as well

@crzyrndm ah sorry about that, I don't know where, I haven't used PFM yet

Quote Originally Posted by crzyrndm View Post
    Mind if I ask where you got these from? I can't seem to find the name or flavour text anywhere
    Table character_skills

From the Day 1
    Sample
    <character_skills record_uuid="{a2c11a9d-f48f-4610-9dd1-ca8891898002}" record_timestamp="1367505624384">
    <background_weighting>1</background_weighting>
    <image_path>agent_background_champion_athlete.png</image_path>
    <is_background_skill>1</is_background_skill>
    <is_female_only_background_skill>0</is_female_only_background_skill>
    <is_male_only_background_skill>0</is_male_only_background_skill>
    <key>agent_background_champion_athlete_generic</key>
    <localised_description state="APPROVED" last_approved_text="&quot;My strength is legendary!&quot;" last_edit_user="dominique.starr" requires_translation="true" requires_recording="false">&quot;My strength is legendary!&quot;</localised_description>
    <localised_name state="APPROVED" last_approved_text="Athlete" last_edit_user="dominique.starr" requires_translation="true" requires_recording="false">Athlete</localised_name>
    <unlocked_at_rank>0</unlocked_at_rank>
    </character_skills>

Hope that helps. <key> is what cross references it.

PFM doesnt access it afaik.

Sorry for the long reply, TWC is blocked at my work.
    Last edited by ararax; September 18, 2013 at 07:09 PM.

blegh, so it was the day 1. Dammit, not helpful -.-

Thanks anyway

I'll take a look for it.

Win Rar is pretty awesome on .pack files.

Its in data_rome2.pak
    Last edited by ararax; September 19, 2013 at 06:52 PM.

One of my dignitaries got a random trait called "Expert Administrator" which results in +10% to unit upkeep costs. I can't really tell if it's supposed to be a joke or a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by rrgg View Post
    One of my dignitaries got a random trait called "Expert Administrator" which results in +10% to unit upkeep costs. I can't really tell if it's supposed to be a joke or a bug.
    Looks like it got fixed in patch 3

Military Admin is now -2/4/8% upkeep (was +5/10/15)

Yea the traits are still buggy. Just started a Roman campaign (been avoiding them until the game got a couple patches) and took my general across the Tyrrhenian sea to raze Alalia in Corsica to finish off the Etruscan League, then ended my turn. Next turn he got the lazy trait... like srsly? The man just crossed the ocean and assaulted an island city... NOT GOOD ENOUGH, WORK HARDER!

Good post OP, thanks for doing the hard work.