Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: DARTH MOD ROMA SURRECTUM 3.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: GRANTOZ DARTH EXTREME AI FOR RS 2.6 version 2 with 4TPY and SHORTER BATTLES OPTIONS

4 tpy is part of the background script..........got another update coming soon with supply traits{army can starve in the field like eb} and other stuff , i will look at the seige formation

Default Re: GRANTOZ DARTH EXTREME AI FOR RS 2.6 version 2 with 4TPY and SHORTER BATTLES OPTIONS

UPDATE:added supply traits{army can starve} command star cap for the player {most command stars a plaYer can now get is 6, added great northern forest{fighting your way north into gaul , germania and briton is really hard now the forest is thick and dark} .....create your own history option {all factions start with a clean palate of no enemys or allies and core values are balanced , the campaign can turn in any direction and you can forge your own path through history}
    Last edited by GRANTO; October 12, 2013 at 08:01 AM.

We can't have more than six command star now ? What was the maximum before ?

SD_Man's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    UPDATE:create your own history option {all factions start with a clean palate of no enemys or allies and core values are balanced , the campaign can turn in any direction and you can forge your own path through history}
    Looks like a nice feature to be able to do things our own way but can you make this optional, some of us like to roleplay once in a while, if you know what I mean

@jack-of-blade 10 stars was the most before , im making the game more of a challenge where hammer and anvil wont always work and it was way too east to get a 10 star general before , with a maximum 6 star general and the supply trait things are alot more difficult
    @SD_Man it will be optional
    ROME -1 turn is nearly done and will have all the stuff as well
    Last edited by GRANTO; October 12, 2013 at 01:11 PM.

Ok, thanks
    And when will you upload this ?

probably tomorow {a few things to double check}..... rome-1 turn sometime during the week

I have to stop my campaign as the cimbri because of you !
    I'm waiting for this

I have to stop my campaign as the cimbri because of you !
    I'm waiting for this

SD_Man's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    @jack-of-blade 10 stars was the most before , im making the game more of a challenge where hammer and anvil wont always work and it was way too east to get a 10 star general before , with a maximum 6 star general and the supply trait things are alot more difficult
    @SD_Man it will be optional
    ROME -1 turn is nearly done and will have all the stuff as well
    Thanks for this. I love your work and will continue to support

links up , i made a compromise on the general stars , the player can still reach 10 stars but its much more difficult especialy for new generals they have to realy prove themselves now before the command stars build up,supply traits added and working fine {please report any abnormalities}good luck guys , im gonna work on getting the rome -1 turn folder up to this level before i have another look at it ..........total war awaits you!

Is it savegame compatible ?

sorry ....most definatly no.......but i will be leaving like this for a bit, i will get the rome 1 turn up then look at what else can be done {formations and other stuff}
    Last edited by GRANTO; October 14, 2013 at 04:49 AM.

So this can be played now in 1 turn campaigns just Rome 1 turn isnt done yet?
    How fast is arcade style? Is it just like vanilla or faster???
    Can I play it on M/M? Anyone tried?
    Last edited by johnny_b_good; October 14, 2013 at 05:28 AM.
    ''When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace''.Jimi Hendrix

yes its for the play 1 turn folder... read the op , rome 1 turn soon.......try the arcade folder first if its too fast go to the next folder and so on ,
    i am currently playing carthage on x1 longer h/h and i find this a good challenge and balance between fun and hard work. ps ...yes you can play on m/m if you like with bi/alex or vanilla .exe
    Last edited by GRANTO; October 14, 2013 at 05:45 AM.

Ok !
    Do you recommand to play with the garnison script or the less emergency and garnison or with no garnison script at all ?

I will remove the script for sure.
    ''When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace''.Jimi Hendrix

play with script it comes with , it has 4 tpy remember

What are the difference beetween the ai formation in the data file of your mod, and the others in the extra stuff file ?

one is open the default {all factions can use any of the formations dependant on army composition} one is faction specific {all factions are designated a formation}one is original sinehut rs2.6 by dvk 901 {also a good formation}i recommend open formation {the one it comes with} for this sub-mod.................formations can be changed mid campaign so can edu files so feel free to experiment @jack-of-blade i will look at the seige without walls single units coming forward problem after i get tjhe rome 1 turn out