Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Athalwulf's Natural Dyes - Version 3.0 (ALL African Factions Added)

Murfmurf's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Athalwulf's Natural Dyes - Version 2.0 (ALL Vanilla Factions Update)

Perfect mate. My Carthaginians look much better now! Great choice on the muted blue for them too.

+reppage

Westeros: Total War Unit-Maker
    Check out our previews here!

agranel's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Athalwulf's Natural Dyes - Version 2.0 (ALL Vanilla Factions Update)

Wonderful mod! Thanks a lot!

Thanks mate, excellent, excellent mod. Now I finally have the spirit to start campaigns with factions I deemed impossible (I´m also a realism color hungry person). Great work, thanks again, rep+, much deserved.
    Stainless Steel mod Thread link below (M2TW):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=314

dom385's Avatar Senator

Yeeeeeeeeeees! These colours are so good, I might actually want to play more than 3 factions now! Although Would it be possible to add some black back to macedon? It just doesn't seem right with out it. The colours for Rome could maybe be switched round too, so you get red an white tunics rather than red and white shield. But that's just personal preference.

M2TWRocks's Avatar Domesticus

I agree with adding black back to Macedon. They had my favorite color scheme out of all of the vanilla factions. Otherwise, I really like what you did with pretty much everyone else. It's most apparent, in my opinion, on the factions that had bicolor schemes like Iceni and Epirus. Really gives some depth to the units and makes them look like human beings instead of computer game pawns.

Thanks a bunch for this mod!

Syntax's Avatar "Veni Vidi Vici"

Very nice colors! - great mod!...like it a lot. Thank you for this "masterpiece"....much better as the vanilla bright colors, I couldn't stand them any more, as they destroyed the whole feeling, the where kind a cartoonish...ugly I would just call it.

Have a nice day...
    +Rep

Awesome mod! thank you, one request if you can, could you keep the black of the Macedonians i really liked it

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!!!

Ok stupid question, what do i open this up with? I know where teh file needs to go and touse mod man, but it says file cannot be opened? This looks BEAUTIFUL please help and thank you for your work

This is just a reskin mod, so this means i can play multy with this mod right? çWç

NM found it, thanks again for this. CA could learn a thing or two from you <3

randir14's Avatar Ordinarius

Awesome mod, I didn't realize how gaudy the units looked until now. Thanks!

The Border Reiver's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by RandomRoman View Post
    This is just a reskin mod, so this means i can play multy with this mod right? çWç
    Yes you are right and fine to use this in multiplayer

the only problem with this mod is that with GEM visuals it would look TOO drab. I couldn't be happier with the dulling-down of the bright colours, but there needs to be some saturation in some of the colours. For instance for Athens you've got rid of their blue altogether!
    ♠ We Few, We happy few, We Band of Brothers
    For He who sheds His blood with me shall be my Brother ♠

CPU
    : i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz, Water Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12 pull), MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4,
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1866MHz CL9Red, GPU: ASUS DCIIOC GTX 770, PSU: Corsair AX750,
    Case: Corsair 500r White, SSD: Samsung 840 128gb, Optical: LG BH16NS40 OEM Blu-ray Writer,
    Monitors: Alienware AW2310 23.6" & Samsung UA40ES6200, Audio: Creative T20 Series II &
    Sony HTCT260H, Keyboard: Logitech G510 & K400r, Mouse: Logitech Anywhere Mouse

Kinjo's Avatar Taiko

Quote Originally Posted by Sotaklas View Post
    Awesome mod! thank you, one request if you can, could you keep the black of the Macedonians i really liked it
    This ...

Love the mod but don't like the colors used for Macedonia in the mod.

+rep

Dustindesrctin's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Kinjo View Post
    This ...

Love the mod but don't like the colors used for Macedonia in the mod.

+rep
    I also agree!

Just wanted to thank you, my Suebi are gorgeous now! They look like scary Germanic MEN, not hairy Santa Clauses as before.

Why do we need to use a Mod Manager for this pack to work? I have put it on /data file with my numerous other mods but it will not work!

atila9000's Avatar Decanus

i think it doesnt work for me, the triarii's shields are still red and yellow
    LOS PIOJOS
    TODO LO DEMAS NO ES NADA

ROCK NACIONAL

So simple yet so awesome.