Thread: now it's working I want to say this:

Default now it's working I want to say this:

This is one seriously awesome mod. I downloaded RTR platinum before this one and it's no where near as good. I made an .ico desktop icon for it I hope you don't mind. If you want I will make another one which looks more better? (that's written for Lusted)
    "Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why." - Bernard Baruch
    My Pics

Default Re: now it's working I want to say this:

The only reason I hate RTR is the stupid Auxillary buildings....Uhhh....Especially with the 4 turns per a year mod....Uhhh....

Yeah for me it's also there are no english.
    "Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why." - Bernard Baruch
    My Pics

RTR is quite good and realistic...these auxillary buildings are realistic too...it's normal that if you take a setlement and people don't want to join your army as soon as you have defeated them. And before people even can join your army you must be sure that they will note betrey you.
    RTR and Terrae Expugnandae are both very cool mods.
    Keep it up guys!

I agree, this mod is the best.

I don't like RTR because of the 4tpy.

Tzif

I have to agree. Ive tried most of the other roman era mods out there and this one is by far the best. The map, units, factions, the overall feel - all work together exceptionally well to create a wonderfully superior mod.
    What do we mean by patriotism in the context of our times? I venture to suggest that what we mean is a sense of national responsibility ... a patriotism which is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.

Indefinitely Banned

RTR Plat is a great mod for realism and I think the auxiliary buildings are great, they add to the realism of conquering new provinces. But, yeah, TE is just a such a stable, beautiful and well made mod its really satisfying. I love the huge map that extends from Britannia to India.

I just wish some one did a mino-mod for TE that made it a "realism" mod. You know just added occupation phases and AOR. Cuz its just way too dumb to be able to recruit Sacred Bands in Segesta or Persian Horse Archers in Sicily.