Thread: K's Units and Staff changes

General K's Avatar Libertus

Default K's Units and Staff changes

Hello everyone, I present to you some of the creations I have decided to make over my time playing R2TW. (Will be updated if i decide to make any more).

First of all I felt that the Centurion Officers in Rome 2 were a little disappointing and thus i decided to dress them up a bit. Various sources show that some Centurions/Officers wore the segmentata armour along with different capes and such. So that is exactly what I did.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Next I decided to try and replicate a version of the Praetorian Guard, With black capes and black tunics etc, however i felt that replacing them was out of place so to speak therefore i made this change as another unit. I made it so you can only own 1 of these because they are in my eyes anyway classed as "Elites" and are unique in a sense that they would be with the current Emperor at the time. I also edited the colouring of the Romans so the capes are a more vibrant red.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Please feel free to comment and download. If you feel the unit is too powerful let me know and I can tweak it a bit. Currently it is supposed to be the best unit in the Roman Army. All downloads can be used in conjunction with each other. Only pick one of the Custom units versions (Radious or Vanilla). All are optional and not required.

Alternative Download link - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dy67181qxoypbog/2bQ1RktjqR

The following files can be used without modmanager:

K's Custom Colours - contains changed roman faction colours to make cape more vibrant red and for Officers (Mandatory if using Officers or just want the capes/clothing to be more colourful red. Changes Praetorian cape from purple to red.)

K's Praetorians - contains changed Praetorians to my version. (1st and 4th pic - 1st Spoiler)

K's Officers - Contains only the changed Officers

The following files are mods and require modmanager or knowledge of setting up the user.script:

K's Custom unitsR - Contains currently EG unit and there own colours - To be used with Radious battle mod - stats etc
    K's Custom unitsV - Contains currently EG unit and there own colours - Vanilla version, stats etc

To install: simply put in Rome 2/data folder then play. If using the MOD files then activate via modmanager or edit your user.script and play
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by General K; September 15, 2013 at 12:28 PM.
    " Nemo me impune lacessit"
    No One Provokes Me With Impunity

Default Re: K's Units and Staff changes

awesome mod! but was wondering why mine shows the centurion's cape is yellow.

General K's Avatar Libertus

EDIT: Fixed the issue now. Should be fine to use. Problem was with the Colour changes. If you want the colours to be set properly with the Officers and changed capes from purple to red, you must use the K's Colour changes pack. Hopefully that is it finally
    Last edited by General K; September 15, 2013 at 12:24 PM.
    " Nemo me impune lacessit"
    No One Provokes Me With Impunity

ah i see. thanks so much and for the fast reply

mine is still yellow after downloading the k's custom colours .

same here re-downloaded all files.

it works now, thanks!

slight note, ceturion's helmets had horse hair plumes running from ear to ear, the plumes running from the back of the head to the front generally denoted a praetorian or general. don't know if that can be fixed, but its an oversight on CAs part that really bothers me

thank you so much for doing this mod compatibile with radious stats