Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2136373839404142434445464748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: [STIM] Silven Total Improvement Mod [Version 4.0] - DOWNLOAD HERE - Updated September 28th 2014

Silven's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Silven Total Improvement Mod [Version 2.0] Updated Oct. 21st - Compatible With Patch5!

Quote Originally Posted by morkena View Post
    Hi Silven, loving your mod, but it kinda annoys me that my Legionaries don't hold formation. Would it be okay if I modded the formation attack back into your mod, just for myself?
    Yes of course. Once you've downloaded my mod, you are free to do whatever you like with it. You just can't re-upload or share it anywhere.

Default Re: Silven Total Improvement Mod [Version 2.0] Updated Oct. 21st - Compatible With Patch5!

I've been playing an Averni campaign with your mod the last couple days and it's by far the most entertaining experience I've had with Rome 2 so far. Indeed it's the sole reason I've spent any free time playing the game rather than tinkering with mods of my own. You do good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Silven View Post
    Yes of course. Once you've downloaded my mod, you are free to do whatever you like with it. You just can't re-upload or share it anywhere.
    Silven - may I ask where 2.1 version will be uploaded ( i dont know if I should wait or just start playing if it will be fast I will wait).

Thanks!

Decanus

I just posted a discussion on the Steam Workshop with some important information.
    @Silven - love it. Personally, I think this was the right move (1.0x default) & will get your mod a larger installer base. People will like the idea of being able to install additional unit packs on top of Silven mod.

I don't know if this is a vanilla bug or for STIM, or 2tpy
    I was building a Temple of Ares (on process) and can recruit a +1 level spear type infantry
    and when it is done the bonus is missing

Decanus

@Pizzapizza, please put spoiler tags around your pictures. The reason we need this is that it really slows down the forum (which is already pretty slow as you probably know).

hey Silven, I really like your mod, it's the best i've seen so far, Radiusus mod is kinda "too easy for me". But I got one complaint about compability with other little mods, it's so limited. Why is that?

Silven's Avatar Biarchus

Version 2.1 is almost ready for beta release!

I expect it should be up on TWC by tonight, and then the official release will follow onto The Steam Workshop a few days later pending good feedback/minimal bug reports.

Also, Q was kind enough to offer to post a feature for my mod on the Home Page of TWC!!

Go check it out, I'm really excited my mod has managed to make it to this stage of recognition. It wouldn't be possible without all of you constantly motivating me.

Menumorut's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by wrcromartie View Post
    @Pizzapizza, please put spoiler tags around your pictures. The reason we need this is that it really slows down the forum (which is already pretty slow as you probably know).
    i think he cant edit now, he needs more than 25 posts, maybe a moderator to do this if they aren't too busy

»MY GRAPHIC WORKSHOP« UNDER THE PARONAGE OF G☼D HIMSELF »MY ROMEII FAN ART«

Quote Originally Posted by GERULA666 View Post
    i think he cant edit now, he needs more than 25 posts, maybe a moderator to do this if they aren't too busy
    sorry but i can't edit my post yet

izanagi11's Avatar Semisalis

I expect it should be up on TWC by tonight, and then the official release will follow onto The Steam Workshop a few days later pending good feedback/minimal bug reports.

Cool beans, I was about to start a full campaign with your mod.
    "The shape of you, the shape of me, the shape of everything I see.."

Hello Sliven. i wanted to ask you a few questions. Is it possible that legionaries and hoplitas in military maintained their positions better and this be compatible with your work? That is, without which this would affect the behavior of the phalanges in your mod (the best and most realistic for the time being).

The other question and this is for all those who know the answer. Does anyone know any file.pack or easy-to-use tool to change the scale of units x1.5? by that if I am not mistaken i believe that in your mod RM_TEXTURE and at the end were in x1, and I think that 180 per unit works pretty well

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

Version 2.1 is almost ready for beta release!

Also, Q was kind enough to offer to post a feature for my mod on the Home Page of TWC!!

Go check it out, I'm really excited my mod has managed to make it to this stage of recognition. It wouldn't be possible without all of you constantly motivating me.
    Sound great, I will start a new campaign for the vanilla unit size (bigger size really bugged and HBO shoes small single units too so I am satisfied to see that
    Something specific we should check on?
    If there was the question if STIM should move to hosted mods I would vote yes without a second thought!

dajarvi's Avatar Semisalis
    Marquette, Michigan, right on Lake Superior

Silven. I subscribed to this on the official rome 2 workshop manager, but when I play, it's one turn per year. Do I have to use the mod-manager from twcenter to have additional turns per year? I've posted trying to figure out how to change "save" game turns per year, but nor replies yet.

Cavalier's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by dajarvi View Post
    Silven. I subscribed to this on the official rome 2 workshop manager, but when I play, it's one turn per year. Do I have to use the mod-manager from twcenter to have additional turns per year? I've posted trying to figure out how to change "save" game turns per year, but nor replies yet.
    Do you have any additional mods installed? I had problems when I had even the minor most non-changing mods installed.
    August Strindberg: "There's a view, current at the moment even among quite sensible people, that women, that secondary form of humanity (second to men, the lords and shapers of human civilisation) should in some way become equal with men, or could so be; this is leading to a struggle which is both bizarre and doomed. It's bizarre because a secondary form, by the laws of science, is always going to be a secondary form. Imagine two people, A (a man) and B (a woman). They start to run a race from the same point, C. A (the man) has a speed of, let's say, 100; B (the woman) has a speed of 60. Now, the question is 'Can B ever overtake A?" and the answer is 'Never!'. Whatever training, encouragement or self-denial is applied, the proposition is as impossible as that two parallel lines should ever meet."

dajarvi's Avatar Semisalis
    Marquette, Michigan, right on Lake Superior

No, I can change a new campaign, but not a saved game.

Quote Originally Posted by chusta77 View Post
    Hello Sliven. i wanted to ask you a few questions. Is it possible that legionaries and hoplitas in military maintained their positions better and this be compatible with your work? That is, without which this would affect the behavior of the phalanges in your mod (the best and most realistic for the time being).

The other question and this is for all those who know the answer. Does anyone know any file.pack or easy-to-use tool to change the scale of units x1.5? by that if I am not mistaken i believe that in your mod RM_TEXTURE and at the end were in x1, and I think that 180 per unit works pretty well
    You need the Pack File Manager Tool located here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...navigation-bug

I am not sure where you change unit sizes other that DM-Land Unit Tables. I do not know if their is an easier way or not.

But you can also change many other things. For example, I changed the numbers of Armies per imperium level to 2-3-5-8-12. Changed agents to just have 1 of each (same as Navies), allow generals and agents to get multiple skills per level like Radius, etc etc. Just play around, most of the stuff is pretty self explanatory.

Great new release. Been playing a Roman campaign on medium unit sizes, and all seems to work pretty well! Can't wait to play your next unit pack!

Besides my previous suggestions, be sure to add some more Hellenic and Illyrian troops to Epirus, as their roster is probably one of the most pathetic! AOR mercenary buildings would be the ideal for all Hellenic factions!

Thanks a bunch!

BTW, how does the +rep thing work exactly?

hanz00's Avatar Foederatus

hi Silven, i've been really enjoying your mod for some time,
    but apparently when i tried to play as Rome on very hard difficulty, every time i press "p" it brings up the escape menu/game menu, although i've unchecked the Battle Realism mode on the option...
    is this somehow related to your mod?

thanks!