Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Roma Invicta - Update 3 Available 16/09/2013

Default Re: Roma Invicta - Update 2 Available 14/09/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Donten View Post
    So, to install just drop in the data folder?
    I (did that) saw no changes from vanilla, obviously doing something wrong there.

I'm really keen to see this in action, cause it sounds as if your getting close to the perfect balance.
    Please advise...
    Dropping it straight in should work, as far as I'm aware. Mod management things are beyond anything I know about Rome II; code and such I'm fine with, but the way TW games handle mod files is not something I know about. Perhaps try the Mod Manager to be sure.

Scientia potentia est. Eam bene tege!

Default Re: Roma Invicta - Update 3 Available 16/09/2013

How many slots are supposed to be in Rome?

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Ah good

Is it compatible for Radious Over Haul mod?

Kudos to you mods! Great that so many mods are coming in!

I'd love to keep updating this guys, but between '500 server error' more than 75% of the time I try to load pages on TWCenter, and load times up to 2 minutes for the pages that don't just cause an error, this site is practically impossible to use for me right now.

I don't know if there's a funding issue for server bandwidth or something as I guess this is a voluntary set-up, but whatever's going on, the site is awfully broken. I can't realistically even reply to posts properly, let alone post new versions. It's been like this for at least 2 weeks now, and it seems to be getting worse.

whynothere: There'll still only be 5, sadly. The files needed to change this are hidden deeper than I thought.

Marshall of France: This is not compatible with Radious Overhaul, with the exception of the 'Radious Graphics' pack.
    Last edited by Friar Chris; September 18, 2013 at 07:08 AM.

Scientia potentia est. Eam bene tege!

Quote Originally Posted by Friar Chris View Post
    I'd love to keep updating this guys, but between '500 server error' more than 75% of the time I try to load pages on TWCenter, and load times up to 2 minutes for the pages that don't just cause an error, this site is practically impossible to use for me right now.

I don't know if there's a funding issue for server bandwidth or something as I guess this is a voluntary set-up, but whatever's going on, the site is awfully broken. I can't realistically even reply to posts properly, let alone post new versions. It's been like this for at least 2 weeks now, and it seems to be getting worse.

whynothere: There'll still only be 5, sadly. The files needed to change this are hidden deeper than I thought.

Marshall of France: This is not compatible with Radious Overhaul, with the exception of the 'Radious Graphics' pack.
    Understood, Chris.

Keep a look out for the upcoming patch 3. Jack Lusted mentioned a lot of AI fixes in both battles and campaigns -- could interfere with your current modifications.

In other news, I haven't been running into armies full of slingers. The most I've seen is 40%--which is still a lot, but much better than 70%. Also, the barbarian tribes seems to pick more melee units by default. Its only when you get close to the Med that factions like people that throw rocks....a lot.

Cheers for your work.

Good work mate!!Gretings from Denmark

Darth the Great's Avatar Foederatus

Nice job. Keep it up!!

I think the site is going better now

this download link uptade 1 not working and where is uptade 2?

The Border Reiver's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Friar chris, your inclusion of Roman Citizen recruiting in the Italian provinces is probably the most realistic gameplay addition so far. This is spot on and exactly what I've been looking for. This is exactly what I had in my rtw Ager Romanus
    Mod for darthmod.

I have installed the mod for this specifically. How did you get this to work?

Does anyone know which file would contain this?

Please include a version compatible with DogSoldier's Combatus Maximus Mod, really hope this mod will get updated since the forum is working better now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Border Reiver View Post
    Friar chris, your inclusion of Roman Citizen recruiting in the Italian provinces is probably the most realistic gameplay addition so far. This is spot on and exactly what I've been looking for. This is exactly what I had in my rtw Ager Romanus
    Mod for darthmod.

I have installed the mod for this specifically. How did you get this to work?

Does anyone know which file would contain this?
    It's isnide the building_levels.pack...

Patrician

Darth_Salat, thanks very much. REP for you my friend. Now i have to work out how to do it, cheers! I had just been looking at your mod before, and was going to download it. Do you have this in there at all?

Quote Originally Posted by The Border Reiver View Post
    Darth_Salat, thanks very much. REP for you my friend. Now i have to work out how to do it, cheers! I had just been looking at your mod before, and was going to download it. Do you have this in there at all?
    No, but I'm planing to do it. As far as I understand to get it done you'll just need to set the buildings to be build only regional not provincial. I'm still figuring out myself.

Patrician

Cool thanks Darth_Salat, I have replied in your thread about this and a Marian Reforms concept.

Is it possible to change the tech tree around a bit. I think you should have to have researched 4 3 tier techs before you can get marian reforms.

Chris
    You'll be pleased to know that with your mod, plus the Magnar 4tpy additionals pack, the radious graphics and the god save carthage mod, Ive finaly found the perfect balance. And all works no crashes.
    Cheers

FriarChris: Awesome mod! My favorite part is the recruiting of actual Roman Soldiers to only Italian lands! I had modded my own Rome I very heavily, borrowing all kinds of auxiliary troops, and then coded them to only be recruitable by region, and Romans only in Italy, and added in appropriate buildings as well. Your mod is Excellent!
    IBRR Fanatic

Should we expect any updates???

I asume the anwser is no...
    Mod uninstalled

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast