Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: Attila' Ancient Armies / Fınal update

Default Re: Legionaires Eastern Armies Mod (Pontus, Ptolemaics) UPD-19.09.2013

Looks great! Can we have an alternate link? You can try to use rapidshare or Depositefiles...both decent sites to upload your work to.

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordZ View Post
    Looks great! Can we have an alternate link? You can try to use rapidshare or Depositefiles...both decent sites to upload your work to.
    ^^^This^^^

TWCs servers are wonky right now

^^^ I'll do that ASAP guys the alt link and ^^^

Working hard on Parthia. I'm gonna release Parthians just in couple days most.

^^^ I'll do that ASAP guys the alt link and ^^^

Working hard on Parthia. I'm gonna release Parthians just in couple days most.

Thanks Little Legionaire!

Any progress update on Parthia? I'm gonna start a new campaign but I refuse to do so until I've installed your mod

Great work so far!

Sorry for the double post I can't seem to find the edit button, is there any way to make this mod work without using mod manager, cause mine is f.cked up and is not capable of launching the game for some reason.

Link not working

Salve guys,

Sorry for being that late but progress is still on.

Parthians are under progress now i present you the infantry section. You'll find some suprises there. I hope you like it.

Alternate link is on the way

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Default Re: Legionaires Eastern Armies Mod (Pontus, Ptolemaics, Parts WIP) UPD-30.09.2013

Salve tibi I was looking for your update. Sadly in twc images don't work...but the external link is ok, so I'm going to see directly them on the field +REP!

Default Re: Legionaires Eastern Armies Mod (Pontus, Ptolemaics, Parts WIP) UPD-30.09.2013

Is this really 2.2kb or something wrong with my browser?

why i dont saw a new Pontos and Parthia units in skimrish mode?
    sorry for my bad english

could I suggest that you lose or at least reskin the greek gear on the persian archers?
    also is it possible to change unit numbers? for example if eastern archers/infantry have 160 soldiers then give them 200 or 250 men instead but increase the price two fold. this allows persian armies to have numbers in their favor despite having a worse infantry.

Please no smurf hats.

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

TOHO: this is a reskin mod but if you want change by yourself unit sizes it's easy way with the PFM editor ..same as for every other units pack, you simply have to open the unit pack with PFM and the check "main units tables" ---> "(name of mod)_main_units" here you can type the number of men you prefer in "num men" then you have to check "land unit tables"---> "(name of mod) units tables" here you can type under the voice "num mounts" the number of horses (if you type 160 men for a cavalry units, you have to come here to write the number of horses-mounts to not have 2 soldiers on 1 horse) (for example I used Lines of battle mod medium" which automatically increase to 240 infantry/120 cavalry units..by this way I type 240/160 in every other units add on pack) PS: search for Lines of battle mod, it shows you two versions: one is "medium" with 240 infantry and 120 cavalry; other is "doubled" with every vanilla ultra size is doubled (160 instead of 80; etc). but WARNING: this mod automatically changes all vanilla units, if you use units add on not vanilla you have to change manually their unit size byt the way I suggested you. Hope it helps.

So I am not entirely sure about the compatibility here. Is this mod compatible with other unit packs and with Radious?

Default Re: Legionaires Eastern Armies Mod (Pontus, Ptolemaics, Parthians) UPD-01.10.2013

Awesome! Best looking re-texture mod ever, period. I hope you'll find a way to add the parthian cataphracts too. Is the faction color issue horse specific or horse and rider specific?

Default Re: Legionaires Eastern Armies Mod (Pontus, Ptolemaics, Parthians) UPD-01.10.2013

Salve Citizens,

• Compability test is started and listed.
    • Recommended mod lists added.
    • TWC and alternate download links are added.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Centurion View Post
    Awesome! Best looking re-texture mod ever, period. I hope you'll find a way to add the parthian cataphracts too. Is the faction color issue horse specific or horse and rider specific?
    Thank you Centurion, i mod the colors first and change some units Outlook second. You can see the difference between vanilla and my mod' units with Pontic Bronze Shields, Elite Persian Archers for example. I hope you like it guys.

Horse and rider unfortunately but i'll find a way to recolor Cataphracts

And the next stop is

Makedon or Carthage?

You decide and i do
    Last edited by Little Legionaire; September 30, 2013 at 06:24 PM.

I like almost all of it, except that Parthian Eastern Spearmen should not have linothorax. They should be unarmoured.
    ♠ We Few, We happy few, We Band of Brothers
    For He who sheds His blood with me shall be my Brother ♠

CPU
    : i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz, Water Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12 pull), MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4,
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1866MHz CL9Red, GPU: ASUS DCIIOC GTX 770, PSU: Corsair AX750,
    Case: Corsair 500r White, SSD: Samsung 840 128gb, Optical: LG BH16NS40 OEM Blu-ray Writer,
    Monitors: Alienware AW2310 23.6" & Samsung UA40ES6200, Audio: Creative T20 Series II &
    Sony HTCT260H, Keyboard: Logitech G510 & K400r, Mouse: Logitech Anywhere Mouse