Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459 ... LastLast

Thread: Rome II Mod Questions & Recommendations

SonOfOdin's Avatar More tea?

Default Re: [TWR2] Mod Recommendations & Queries!

Hey guys, I know this is stupid, but I've got a "NUM_v06.pack" in my data folder and I completely forgot what mod it is >< Can someone help a brotha out?
    /The Eagle Standard/Under the patronage of Omnipotent-Q/Werder Bremen fan/

we need a numidian unit pack !

Cougman21's Avatar Decanus

Are there any mods that change the look of Roman generals? Like more of a HBO Rome look, or even praetorian guard type look?

Rebel4714's Avatar Foederatus

Default Go to Mods?

I would really like to have a little resource for beginners that want to *try* to improve their TW experience. So for you, what are your must-have mods in Rome 2? What does this mod do and how does it change game play?
    It is warm work; and this day may be the last to any of us at a
    moment. But mark you! I would not be elsewhere for thousands. - Horatio Nelson

Default Re: Go to Mods?

Radious, improves everything you can think of is a problem that modding can currently change.
    ----------------------
    Shameless DarthMod Fanatic

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Check out Magnar, Luntik, and Radious's mods, and a combination of others.

You should check out Radious overhall mod. Or Lines of battle.

Lines of battle fixes the unit mobbing and makes battle ai harder

Radious mod makes the game way more balanced and fixes many bugs and it makes rome feel like a completed game. IT improves battle ai and campaign ai but doesnt completly fix unit mobbing. I also have a custom fix to my Turns per year. If you want it Ill upload a link here.

IT makes it so when u hit end turn it only takes up .5 of a year. IT gives 2 turns per year making the game feel like your generals don't die in like 20 minutes of playtime.
    Turns per year mod.rar

I dont take credit for Comming up with the idea. I simply dug around the esf file and found this. Im not the orgional maker of this adjustment. Instructions are in the .rar

Kraut and Tea's Avatar Campidoctor

What actualy happend to the diplomacy option of trading provinces?

Havent seen it since Empire and I would welcome it back.

Can that be modded into Rome 2?
    Last edited by Kraut and Tea; October 09, 2013 at 02:38 AM.

Hey.

Is there some mod, that removes the unit limits of sparta? Hate building only 1 royal spartan or 2 hereos of sparta.

Thanks!!!!

Radious total war mod should do the trick

Silven's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by GenghisB View Post
    Silven is compatible with Radious?
    Quote Originally Posted by hooahguy14 View Post
    Just not the battle pack.
    Just want to clear this up, so there isn't any confusion.

No part of my mod is compatible with ANY of Radious' mods. They are in direct conflict with each other.

The one and only exception, is his Graphics mod. Overhauls can't be run alongside other overhauls....

Default windows 8 - mods

is it even possible to use mods for this game if you have windows 8? i have tried everything i can never get them to work.

the game crashes before it even starts the intro movie or it just gives me the opening screen and thats it.

i am trying use the radious graphics mod and the silven total improvement mod and i cant get them to work.

if anyone else has windows 8 and has mods working can you please give me some advice? cheers

Default Re: windows 8 - mods

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_adams View Post
    is it even possible to use mods for this game if you have windows 8? i have tried everything i can never get them to work.

the game crashes before it even starts the intro movie or it just gives me the opening screen and thats it.

i am trying use the radious graphics mod and the silven total improvement mod and i cant get them to work.

if anyone else has windows 8 and has mods working can you please give me some advice? cheers
    I use windows 8.1 preview and mods are working. You tried using only one? They might have conflicts with each other. Also are you using the mod manager? Silven total improvement requires that now.
    Rome > Darthmod Med2:K > SS6.4, Rule_Brittania, Broken Crescent Empire > Empire Realism Napoleon > Darthmod Shogun 2 > True Samurai, [WIP] Mettle Blades and Skills

Tired of changing steam Launcher options for Med 2/Kingdoms mods? use Kingdoms App Launcher

Funniest Thread in Rome 2 history: The new "you got the sandals wrong" thread.

i am using the mod manager..... i tried the radious overhaul mod aswell and that didnt work. maybe i will just keep trying different ones

Are you using patch 4 beta?

yer i am using that

do you think the problems could be from the fact i purchased this game digitally via steam?

I too have 8.1 and all the mods work fine for me. Download Mod manager

DogSoldierSPQR's Avatar Senator

Mate, you have to consider the fact that quite a lot of mods may not be compatible with Patch 4 beta yet. Mine wasn't and caused crashes until I updated it. Make sure you only use mods that say they are patch 4 beta compatible.
    I personally invite you to check out my complete combat overhaul which will give you a completely new Rome 2 experience:
    (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ere!-(26-10-13)
    If you rep me, leave that beautiful name of yours so I know who you are
    That a salesperson at my door? Where my Gladius at??
    An empire always fails because it never sees the potential in the individual. The smaller state never fails because it has no choice but to... - DogSoldierSPQR

Aguirre's Avatar Decanus

Can anyone give me the link or explanation how to change a units weapon, say from spear to axe...