Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041

Thread: 3.6 Progress Reports

Trig's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: 3.6 Progress Reports

Battles are more stable than before, but lower graphics settings compared to Vanilla are still recommended to reduce crashes.

Campaign crash bug has also not been found and fixed yet. Would prolly have to be done by a startpos expert, but we ain't got one...

click banner for ModDB page and all ACW versions download links

Hi Trig

Thanks for reply based upon that i may give it a try again because i received my crashes during battles thank you.

I only receive crashes during battles, I can play well over a hundred turns without a problem, it is just battles for me and I keep all graphics settings on maximum. I built a great machine and that may have solved a lot of the problems others are having. just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by ss97slp View Post
    I only receive crashes during battles, I can play well over a hundred turns without a problem, it is just battles for me and I keep all graphics settings on maximum. I built a great machine and that may have solved a lot of the problems others are having. just a thought.
    Turning texture quality down to medium is what solves battle crashes.

msckman101's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by ss97slp View Post

I have built a great machine as well, and can max out all of my games, The only one I can't is this one, because of the fragile crashes and I still got a crash. I don't think it matters how good your PC is, just how good the file can stay intact in your folder.

Quote Originally Posted by msckman101 View Post
    I have built a great machine as well, and can max out all of my games, The only one I can't is this one, because of the fragile crashes and I still got a crash. I don't think it matters how good your PC is, just how good the file can stay intact in your folder.
    It's true, I've tried all graphical settings and done a million other different things to try and keep it from crashing. I have an new "enthusiast" build for a pc that is over the top. I had battle crashes with my old pc as well as my new one. Reducing the graphical settings does limit the crashes. I.E. once every two hours. It has to be due to a bug or build. I do not think its related to performance issues. I play with 40 unit armies which increases the likelihood that it will crash. The only thing is that I have played countless other mods such as Darths with 40 units with no issues what so ever. I've come to the conclusion that it has something to do with the verity of uniforms/units. I think it just has too many that the game wasn't designed to handle it.

I THINK EVERYBODY DIED WAITING TO LONG. LORD HELP US! BLESS THOSE IN THE NEXT 3 GENERATIONS THIS MOD COMES OUT!

Enjoy your Christmas and let them get on with it!
    ...it will be ready when its ready unless you want to spend your free time making an auto installer,Let them enjoy the holiday season and come back when there is news!

Have a good Christmas and see you in 2015

Quote Originally Posted by nordherogaming View Post
    I THINK EVERYBODY DIED WAITING TO LONG. LORD HELP US! BLESS THOSE IN THE NEXT 3 GENERATIONS THIS MOD COMES OUT!
    Blame those too dumb to install manually. You might be one of them.
    [signature]

Quote Originally Posted by WAR monger View Post
    Blame those too dumb to install manually. You might be one of them.
    Nah, I mastered the install process of many things. Even if you didn't, you can't say it's because they're "too dumb." Most people just don't have as much experience. You offended the earlier version of me when I first got my PC and others who don't know how to install things like these yet. You can help make the installer since it seems you aren't "too dumb."

Quote Originally Posted by nordherogaming View Post
    Nah, I mastered the install process of many things. Even if you didn't, you can't say it's because they're "too dumb." Most people just don't have as much experience. You offended the earlier version of me when I first got my PC and others who don't know how to install things like these yet. You can help make the installer since it seems you aren't "too dumb."
    "Like"

Children, play nice or there won't be a 3.6 in your stocking!

Quote Originally Posted by pappagoat View Post
    Children, play nice or there won't be a 3.6 in your stocking!
    Christmas Release? Or nah?

Who said?I cannot believe it.

Nope, this was going to be my favorite present too.

Oh so soon my pretties. :-)

On behalf of all the impatient, immaturios that have awaited this update for over a year while contributing nothing, i want to say Merry Xmas, happy holidays and good tidings to pappagoat, trig, and everyone else that have been creating something so much superior to anything Creative Arts ever envisioned, and all without monetary compensation. Release something, PLEASE, whenever u are ready. God bless to you all and your families. The hype is real. The release will be epicnessiousfulnessity. Sorry for any undue stress I or any other fan may have caused with our impatience. Happy new year too!

Do you guys know if the 3.6 version will absolutely require warpath dlc for the campaign? theres a steam sale going on right now and I'm htinking about getting it

Quote Originally Posted by pizzaguy333 View Post
    Do you guys know if the 3.6 version will absolutely require warpath dlc for the campaign? theres a steam sale going on right now and I'm htinking about getting it
    I would get it either way, since if not then I'm pretty sure it will be recommended for your best experience of the mod.

Trig's Avatar Centenarius

click banner for ModDB page and all ACW versions download links