Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camera and Battle Speed mod ! Standalone Camera version released, V2 released, Projectiles range mod

TuCoT's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Camera and Battle Speed mod ! Standalone Camera version released, V2 released, Projectiles range mod

I still can't download from re-uploaded link. Is there a problem?

KR153's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Camera and Battle Speed mod ! Standalone Camera version released, V2 released, Projectiles range mod

There seems to be a problem with mods that are hosted on TWC. In this case it worked for me by right clicking and "save target under".
    NIE WEDDER SLAAV VUN ROM!

The camera is too fast to move, it's uncontrolable.

Goutlard's Avatar Janissary

Indeed it is fast to move. You kind of get used to it, and, correct me if I'm wrong, there is a slider to set the camera speed, isn't it ?
    Wind from the East's Awards :

Noob question here, where can I download mod manager? I need your camera mod so badly. Thanks.

Never mind, found it. Giving a try, Thanks

I have a question Goutlard, is it possible to edit the camera so the soldiers would clip in the screen closer than they do now. It would allow us to get closer to them without them clipping in the screen when they are still far away?
    Last edited by Denco; October 06, 2013 at 03:02 PM.

Nizam's Avatar Ordinarius

Goutlard, are you alive?

Ottoman Total Overhaul received the 2nd favorite Overhaul/Compilation Mod - 2016 award!
    by_TotalWarTurkiye

not compatible with the latest patch. patch #4

Camera mod stopped working after patch 5. Darn it! It was so great to view all battlefield!

Nizam's Avatar Ordinarius

Same here.

Ottoman Total Overhaul received the 2nd favorite Overhaul/Compilation Mod - 2016 award!
    by_TotalWarTurkiye

I really wish this mod worked. HATE the Camera as is....
    Rome Total War 2 Beta Tester

The Censors are coming, the Censors are coming... RUN!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Americanus Supremus View Post
    I really wish this mod worked. HATE the Camera as is....
    Here you can use mine, it works with patch 7.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z7ui62b1ty5v2tk/Camera.pack

Wait pack 9...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12