Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camera and Battle Speed mod ! Standalone Camera version released, V2 released, Projectiles range mod

Goutlard's Avatar Janissary

Icon2 Camera and Battle Speed mod ! Standalone Camera version released, V2 released, Projectiles range mod

Hello lads ! Just tested Rome II, and I was one of the rare luckly guys for who it worked without any stability issues or lag issues (let's say some at very high, I should be able to run at everything overmaxed with my PC )But the killing rate, both ranged and melee are too fast. Thirty second melees ? It is not normal. Soldiers run like madmen, in a really fast way. And about the camera, you can't zoom enough back or enough foward. What did I do ?
    • Edited camera : you can now zoom back 2,5 times more, and zoom foward to ground-level
    • Edited killing rate : killing rate is reduced by 50% with untouched stats, and projectile accuracy reduced by 33%
    • Edited land speed : walking, running speed reduced by grossly 33%. Untouched charging speed to keep the decisive and violent and badass charges

How much can you zoom ? This much :
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Haha Spartans are great for mod-promotion For Version Version II changelog :
    • Disabled stepbacks, knockdown animations as those are buggy, show no proper animation, have wierd behaviours.
    • Camera can go up even more, and down even more.

Download : GMOD-V2.zip---
    • Just the camera mod !

For the Camera Standalone Download : GCamera.zip or GCamera REuploaded

INSTALL by : Putting into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Total War Rome II\data
    ENABLING the files with modmanager/created an user.script line if you know how to proceed

Fixed download link : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=4035
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Goutlard; September 20, 2013 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Update and new versions !
    Wind from the East's Awards :

Default Re: Camera and Battle Speed mod !

Hi, could you make a mod that has just the camera zoom increase?

Maybe increase projectile range a little? But Nice mod

Let's make a camera only version . Anyone suggesting more tweaks ? I'll edit projectiles too

Default Re: Camera and Battle Speed mod ! Standalone Camera version released, V2 released, Projectiles range mod released !

Where to put it? I copyed it into the data folder with no effect :/

Default Re: Camera and Battle Speed mod ! Standalone Camera version released, V2 released, Projectiles range mod released !

Well it is the same procedure as all mods, go to %appdata% , The Creative Assembly, Rome2, Scritps, create a user.script and write : mod GMOD.pack; or mod GCAMERA.pack;save as unicode format

Pnutmaster's Avatar Dominus Qualitatium

Camera mod hasn't worked in my game. Do I simply drop it in my data folder or do I have to enable it via the Mod Manager?
    Under the patronage and bound to the service of the
    artist formerly known as Squeakus Maximus
    Stoic Pantheist of S.I.N

fingon's Avatar Tiro

Is it compatible with Splenyi_Campaign_Camera mod? Why we have to enable it thru user.script, when other mods work when dropped in data folder? :-) Thanks for answers!

Please, don't upload the mods here, try Dropbox or something else, here it's too slow!

edit:
    I tried the camera only mod, but it's not working for me
    Last edited by terzer; September 08, 2013 at 05:13 PM.

Default Re: Camera and Battle Speed mod ! Standalone Camera version released, V2 released, Projectiles range mod

Lol, looks like we both did the same thing on the same day

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Camera and Battle Speed mod ! Standalone Camera version released, V2 released, Projectiles range mod

Hello...
    Is this mod only about battle_camera???
    cause I want to use this combined with Splenyi's campaign camera mod...

Thanks...
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; September 10, 2013 at 10:26 AM.

Camera only mod not working for me either.. Does nothing :/

THE DOWNLOAD LINKS DOESNT WORK HELP PLEASE กกกกกก

SORRY ITS WORKING WRONG POST

Please use the MODMANAGER or the User.Script ! It is in mod format
    This mod has absolutelly no known issues, and works perfectly if the user.script is used.
    Thanks

The camera only version download link isnt working

The Camera link is down, any chance you can host on on external mirror like mediafire?

please the only camera link!

FIXED Camera Only Download Link

tnx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast