Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1 turn construction and research - compatible with Emperor Edition, Gaul DLC, Hannibal DLC, Wrath of Sparta DLC

Kambe's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: 1 turn construction and research - compatible with patch 13 and DLC

Mod updated for Emperor Edition.

Don't preorder games!

Default Re: 1 turn construction and research - compatible with Emperor Edition

Hi Kambe great mod but with the new patch 16 the game crashed at start.

Crashed at start.

Laetus

Same here the game do not start. (patch 16)

Laetus

Does anyone one know a similar mod which it reduce 25% or 50% research time.

Laetus

Nvm i made my own 1turn tech mod using PFM, very easy to do it.

Kambe's Avatar Biarchus

Mod updated for Wrath of Sparta.

@Iz_IP 8 - glad you managed to do it yourself.

Don't preorder games!

Default Re: 1 turn construction and research - compatible with Emperor Edition, Gaul DLC, Hannibal DLC, Wrath of Sparta DLC

Kambe your mod is godsent! I have hated research tree since it was first introduced into the series. So unrealistic for most TW time frames!... Really CA, if I wanted a research game I would play civ.

Combined with 1 turn for construction "accelerated games" are now possible.

Combined with a couple other mods, the game can be much more fun now for me. I just finished a very neat Massilian game with your mod, some music mods, Large empires mod and no agents mod. It was great!

So thank you for sharing and have a happy new year mate!!!
    |--------------------------------------------------|
    |Patience is a virtue. Indecision is a vice.|
    |--------------------------------------------------|

Kambe's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: 1 turn construction and research - compatible with Emperor Edition, Gaul DLC, Hannibal DLC, Wrath of Sparta DLC

Glad you enjoy it.

Don't preorder games!

Does not give me the one turn. I get 18 turns for upgrading food. I am playing wrath of Sparta. Is it because I am only using the construction and not together with the tech...Any advise?

Kambe's Avatar Biarchus

What faction and what lvl of food building was it? do you use other mods?

Don't preorder games!

hi kambe,
    your 1 turn construction pack was working way till emperor edition with other mods and toon's aio. now that i am playing WOS with the same mods and toons updated aio (ver392), and using your latest version here (dec 17), it does not give a 1-turn build / construction anymore. level 4 latifundum. but this was because i loaded a EE (p15) saved game and somehow works. i tried doing a new game but building still is OVER 1-turn. please advise

Kambe's Avatar Biarchus

Try without other mods, if it works without them then something in other mods is conflicting. If you are using an overhaul mod chances are it does conflict. Open mod with PFM and look for db\building level tables to modify construction or technologies tables to modify research. example here is DEI mod, you just have to edit column "create_time". Tech tables have research points column that you edit. In meantime I will test it with Toons aio mod.
    Last edited by Kambe; December 29, 2014 at 09:14 AM.

Don't preorder games!

I did. Removing toons AIO mod makes it work...now I hav to download 10,000 other mods.pity because both worked together with EE PATCH 15..then broken if used together with WOS

Kambe's Avatar Biarchus

Toons compilation uses some mod that alters those tables so it wont be compatible with mine, you can edit Toons aio mod yourself and not need my mod, it would only take you a minute or two.

1. download PFM
    2. download mod you want to edit, in this case toon aio
    3. open mod with PFM
    4. locate "db-building_levels_tables" and in all those tables set values in column "create time" to 1 to get 1 turn construction
    5. save

Don't preorder games!

i am using pfm 3.21. yes building levels. your 1-turn pack does not display just gives an error window. also toon's 3.92 aio -> building lebels -> last entry does not display any values just gives an error window too...so i dont know. all i know if i do not use toon's aio your mod works..please look at it and see if you can fix it or something so both can be used like before.. thank you

is your mod updated for wrath of sparta patch kambe?
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; December 30, 2014 at 03:51 PM. Reason: dp/merged

Kambe's Avatar Biarchus

Yes it works for WOS. Download latest version of PFM schema, it was updated for patch 16 to open building_tables.

Don't preorder games!

Can you make a 1 turn technology mod that affects the player only?
    (i know that's cheating and that is exactly my intention)

none of them arent working with my version(2.0.0)i dont know why

Links down u.u

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast