Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1 turn construction and research - compatible with Emperor Edition, Gaul DLC, Hannibal DLC, Wrath of Sparta DLC

Default Re: 1 turn construction and research - compatible with patch 8 & Gaul DLC

I cant run game whan i copy that. Please help.

Default Re: 1 turn construction and research - compatible with patch 8 & Gaul DLC

Where to copy that?

Can i get an another link please, the mega anithyng is not working
    sorry my bad english

Sorry, the problem with my computer

Cor De Ferrum's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by daki99 View Post
    Where to copy that?
    Once you download the pack, you put it in the 'data' folder inside of your 'Rome 2 Total War' folder.

No es compatible con el patch 10 y DLC anibal???

Cor De Ferrum's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by castillo View Post
    No es compatible con el patch 10 y DLC anibal???
    No se si se puede usar con el Anibal DLC, pero todavia lo estoy usando y tengo el patch 10

heya dude.

I really liked this mod and was wondering if you could update it for the latest patch and make it compatible with all DLC's etc.

That would be SUPER MUCH APPRECIATED.

Tedii

hey, i use patch 7 , and i just stuck on loading screen, plzzzz help meeee

This mod really improves my rome 2 experience, but please update your files. I'm no longer able too start the game with these files.

Thx!

Hey, I really loved this mode until I downloaded Hannibal and Patch 12... can you please update it to latest version? Thanks in advance

KR153's Avatar Semisalis

Is a note really too much to ask for? If you plan to update this, say it. If you abandoned this "project", say it. Iīm a modder myself (for another game though) and I wouldnīt people hang out for weeks just to get an simple answer IF there are any updates to come. I mean, come on, itīs simple common courtesy!
    NIE WEDDER SLAAV VUN ROM!

Kambe's Avatar Biarchus

Mod updated. Compatible with patch 13 and DLC campaigns.

@KR153 - I don't consider myself a modder but I do have a busy real life and did lose interest in Rome II.
    Last edited by Kambe; May 31, 2014 at 10:34 AM.

Don't preorder games!

thank you very much

Default Re: 1 turn construction and research - compatible with patch 13 and DLC

Is there effective for 1 turn construction and research in v7?? sorry for my english

I don't know why but only work 1 turn construction . Please for advice why not work 1 turn tech. Thanks

Does not work for the tech but the construction works fine. Thank you for the good work on the one and I am looking forward to the new improved tech mod for the 13 version.

Hi Kambe , can make 1 more ? o turn recruitment mod for all factions, thanks

Hi could you make it 50 % less time to research and 2-3 turn to construct, depends on building level. I like the idea but 1 turn is too fast for my taste

Construction doesn't work for me. Game stops loading.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast