Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DIPLOMACY BUG - Balance of power CHANGES on list, but LOCKED 50-50 IN NEGOTIATIONS - AI are deluded as result

Default Re: DIPLOMACY BUG - Balance of power CHANGES on list, but LOCKED 50-50 IN NEGOTIATIONS - AI are deluded as result

Holy just checked this. I have the same problem. That explains everything. Please bring this to CA's attention.

Default Re: DIPLOMACY BUG - Balance of power CHANGES on list, but LOCKED 50-50 IN NEGOTIATIONS - AI are deluded as result

I could have swore I saw it move.................a tiny bit...................once.....................when I MASSIVELY outclassed the other side. But I could be mistaken.

I do know that it ridiculously effects the game

When small men attempt great enterprises, they always end by reducing them to the level of their mediocrity.
    * Napoleon I

Silven's Avatar Biarchus

I noticed this on Day 1, but I had assumed everyone had and it was just another among a multitude of bugs that would eventually get fixed. Interesting to see so many players weren't aware of it. Which could perhaps mean CA wasn't aware of it either. At least, not until now.

sinople's Avatar These Romans are crazy!

I have the same.

Same for me too; it is impossible to make peace even though you're winning the war.

And the fracking AI always asks me for all my money in their peace deal when I am on the verge of erasing them from existence.

Argon Viper's Avatar Ducenarius

Did you post this on the official forums? Bring it to CA's attention and maybe it can be fixed in the next patch.
    Proud American/German Atheist Jew waging World War 2 in my blood.

joker8765's Avatar Civis

Yes noticed this as well, super annoying that I cant get a trade agreement out of anyone without giving them 1.5 million talents -_-

Isn't this possible to fix with a simple mod? Waiting for CA to fix this could take weeks if not months.

MDT's Avatar Decanus

Have this also though I managed to get a client state that owns an entire 3 province region (by besieging alle 3 settlements). I guess there are at least some hidden values related to actual military actions.

SirPeacemaker's Avatar Centenarius

Diplomacy is really broken. I wonder why I cant offer as much money as I wish. If I want to offer money to my ally I can give him only horrible amounts and I can do nothing about that. Thats silly. As for me it looks like this game had no testers at all.
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

Will you not give our people alittle gold?

Will you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle goldwill you not give our people alittle gold..

NO.
    "Patriotism is the last refuge o' Scoundrel."

-Samuel Johnson

♘Top Hat Zebra's Avatar Praepositus
    That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

Are you sure this is actually the problem, and not simply a glitch in the interface?
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

♘Top Hat Zebra's Avatar Praepositus
    That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

Are you sure this is actually the problem, and not simply a glitch in the interface?
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

Kambe's Avatar Biarchus

I haven't seen that bar on diplomacy screen move so it might be a glitch. IDK how much sense would it be for a 1 province faction to ask 10k $ for non-aggression pact gameplay wise but then again Romans did do this kinda deals didn't they? Pay off some neighboring factions while they attacked others and stuff like that.

Don't preorder games!

sinople's Avatar These Romans are crazy!

This isn't fixed by patchs, too bad.

Zipzopdippidybopbop's Avatar Barred from the Local

I saw it too. Definitely needs addressed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12