Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Special Effects Enhancement Mod v. 1.6 Insane Edition (Update 10.02.2014 for Patch 9.1)

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Default Re: Special Effects Enhancement Mod v. 1.5 Blood & More Blood version (Update 1.11.2013 for Blood-DLC)

Quote Originally Posted by Mech_Donald View Post
    Hi,

With much help from LuciferHawk with testing the new blood texture, i uploaded a new version for more blood on bodies, shields, etc.

Just try it out!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bj..._more_Blood.7z

best regards
    Mech
    yep! still not tried this final version but I've read the huge explanation of Luciferhawk who has a more trained eye in analysing your work under "textures levels" perspective and he said in a better way what I was meaning with "lowpowered". I was thinking also Yesterday about your mod (but I had no way to be back here to write something more useful)...idea was a mix between vanilla's bloodbath (cannibal corpse style )) and your realistic mod. So imagine how I can be happy to find today this perfect team workshop result between you and Luciferhawk, thank'u! ...would make tons of test before renounce to a mod like this, man. So, despite of CA limitations and lack of replies by the, you're already able to break the line and gie your massive effort!...once again

Ordinarius

Default Re: Special Effects Enhancement Mod v. 1.5 Blood & More Blood version (Update 1.11.2013 for Blood-DLC)

Quote Originally Posted by LuciferHawk View Post
    Did that right after the launch of R2 too because of GEM and the problem with ENB (actually to tunnel it through to a Dev who gets what I want) but never got an answer. I think I wrote 3 members of CA at TWC that time.
    I hope you get a (different) reaction.
    I'm sure you're not the only one who get's no answer. CA has much to do with patches, dlc's, etc and i am sceptical whether i get an answer. But it's worth a try.
    In your case GEM is nevertheless one of the best mods even without the help of CA!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    yep! still not tried this final version but I've read the huge explanation of Luciferhawk who has a more trained eye in analysing your work under "textures levels" perspective and he said in a better way what I was meaning with "lowpowered". I was thinking also Yesterday about your mod (but I had no way to be back here to write something more useful)...idea was a mix between vanilla's bloodbath (cannibal corpse style )) and your realistic mod. So imagine how I can be happy to find today this perfect team workshop result between you and Luciferhawk, thank'u! ...would make tons of test before renounce to a mod like this, man. So, despite of CA limitations and lack of replies by the, you're already able to break the line and gie your massive effort!...once again
    Thanks. This is exactly what Lucifer said about. A mixture of vanilla blood and my version. I've done this for ground blood texture before. Lucifer was a great help with leading me to a perfect balanced texture work.

I hope someday i can make more out of this mod.
    Last edited by Mech_Donald; November 02, 2013 at 08:50 AM.

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Tested, i t i s p e r f e c t

This mod (MD_mod_SEEM_v1_3.pack) makes my game crash upon launch. Do I need to download another version? I do not have the Blood DLC.

Ordinarius

Ah sorry. This version is outdated. I delete the download link from OP. Just use SEEM 1.3 for Patch 1.6 instead.

regards
    Mech

Registered just to say you did an awesome job here

Ordinarius

Thank you, ValentinBK!

Have fun!

Firstly, just wanted to say this looks stunning! =) Fantastic work! Also, was curious if anyone can confirm if this causes any serious hit to fps? I'm one of the unlucky fellows using xfire, and, as I'm sure many of you know, they (CA) still have a long way to go to properly optimize the game for xfire/SLI, so I just was curious if fps drops a little with this mod, or hardly any at all. Thanks!

Jigggler's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by SteveD87 View Post
    Firstly, just wanted to say this looks stunning! =) Fantastic work! Also, was curious if anyone can confirm if this causes any serious hit to fps? I'm one of the unlucky fellows using xfire, and, as I'm sure many of you know, they (CA) still have a long way to go to properly optimize the game for xfire/SLI, so I just was curious if fps drops a little with this mod, or hardly any at all. Thanks!
    Not at all, the FPS remain the same.

Ordinarius

For the long lasting ground splatter there is a small performance drop. For all other effects not.

Thanks for the prompt replies guys! Gonna give it a test go now!!!

Civis

Thank you, amazing mod. I notice that soldiers killed by spears (like in phalanx formation) doesn't spill blood on death, neither have blood stains on the floor. Is it possible to add it?

Hi
    Would it be possible to get the More Blood mod without the other chagnes ?

Very good job guy !!!! Are you agree that Radious include your mod in the Radious mod please ?
    RTW 1 fan - betrayed, disillusioned, disgusted with Rome 2.
    My thematic camping project on autonomy ==> http://www.camping-la-ressource.fr/

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

Quote Originally Posted by super_newbie_pro View Post
    Very good job guy !!!! Are you agree that Radious include your mod in the Radious mod please ?
    You know that wont work unless CA fixes the mod manager?

Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by TWCassius View Post
    Thank you, amazing mod. I notice that soldiers killed by spears (like in phalanx formation) doesn't spill blood on death, neither have blood stains on the floor. Is it possible to add it?
    I don't know. You may propably seen that there is no special death animation for fights with sarissa. The units just fall to ground. This is why there is no blood on the floor. There is no vfx-file for this case. Adding new vfx effects are not possible at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Asta View Post
    Hi
    Would it be possible to get the More Blood mod without the other chagnes ?
    The blood changes are part of my SEEM mod. I made 4 versions of SEEM. I don't want to make any more in order to keep the overview. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by super_newbie_pro View Post
    Got no request from him yet.

best regards
    Mech

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Hi Mech, just a quick question my arrows are looking strange using the MD_mod_SEEM_v1_6_Blood_test.pack when using flaming arrow? its just like a blob of a fireball attached to front of the arrow.

Will get screen to show

Last edited by ToonTotalWar; November 03, 2013 at 06:00 AM.

Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Hi Mech, just a quick question my arrows are looking strange using the MD_mod_SEEM_v1_6_Blood_test.pack when using flaming arrow? its just like a blob of a fireball attached to front of the arrow.

Will get screen to show
    Yes, this is my version of flaming arrows so far. Medieval 2 Style. Due the particle effect modding issues i can't make the flames better without loosing groundfire for destructed buildings.
    Sorry, forgot to make a vanilla arrows version. You could just open the pack and delete the vfx flaming arrows file. This will bring back the vanilla arrows.

regards
    Mech

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mech_Donald View Post
    Yes, this is my version of flaming arrows so far. Medieval 2 Style. Due the particle effect modding issues i can't make the flames better without loosing groundfire for destructed buildings.
    Sorry, forgot to make a vanilla arrows version. You could just open the pack and delete the vfx flaming arrows file. This will bring back the vanilla arrows.

regards
    Mech
    ok so I need to delete the following:

library_vfx_trail_flaming_heavy.xml
    trail_vfx_arrow_flaming.xml

correct?

Ordinarius

No. Just delete the trail_vfx_arrow_flaming.xml. This should do the trick.