Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Special Effects Enhancement Mod v. 1.6 Insane Edition (Update 10.02.2014 for Patch 9.1)

Default Re: Special Effects Enhancement Mod v. 1.5 Blood & More Blood version (Update 1.11.2013 for Blood-DLC)

Hi Mech Donald...i have a couple of questions
    Is it possible to (1)Keep the bodies from disappearing on the battlefield?
    and (2)Also is it possible to keep the blood spraying (i have seen a bug where blood sprays happen)?
    I would imagine this would effect performance but it would be a good but gruesome addition in my opinion.

Thnx W4SPY

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Special Effects Enhancement Mod v. 1.5 Blood & More Blood version (Update 1.11.2013 for Blood-DLC)

Quote Originally Posted by Mech_Donald View Post
    No. Just delete the trail_vfx_arrow_flaming.xml. This should do the trick.
    Worked great mate, thanks

Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by W4SPY View Post
    Hi Mech Donald...i have a couple of questions
    Is it possible to (1)Keep the bodies from disappearing on the battlefield?
    and (2)Also is it possible to keep the blood spraying (i have seen a bug where blood sprays happen)?
    I would imagine this would effect performance but it would be a good but gruesome addition in my opinion.

Thnx W4SPY
    1: Bodies does not disapear in max settings. Just try out higher ingame settings.
    2: i have done such a thing for testing purposes. So yes it is possible, but will look weird.

Dismembered Bodies disappear and i am using extreme settings...plus there are problems with ground textures....but that's nothing to do with blood dlc.
    Guess i have to wait to see what patches do...As it is now Blood DLC is lacking (surprise surprise).

Btw thanks for what you have done to it..Rep you later(apparently i need to spread it around )

Ordinarius

Sorry. I haven't looked at dismembered bodies yet. I did not pay attention to this yet. So i overlooked this propably. I don't know how to make it last longer. Sorry.

well good luck with that....btw what tools would i need to look for it....ESFedit..or PFM??...or both ...i haven't tried going into modding yet

Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by W4SPY View Post
    well good luck with that....btw what tools would i need to look for it....ESFedit..or PFM??...or both ...i haven't tried going into modding yet
    For my modding work i used PFM of course, notepad+ (very handy!) and open office calc. Good luck!

Some funny pics of Blood Dlc & SEEM 1.5

More pics
    Warning :those pics are violence but funny(^^)
    make sure that you want to see this

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

No. Just delete the trail_vfx_arrow_flaming.xml. This should do the trick.
    Could you by any chance upload a version with the vanilla flaming arrows? I tried to edit the pack file with PFM but I keep getting the error (same error as the last post in the PFM thread). Thanks!!
    Ex-Member of the RTR Development Team

LochKopf's Avatar Libertus

Hi Mech,

ich hab keine "ground blood splatter for slingshot hits" und beim treffen kommt auch kein Blut. Bug ?
    Ich benutze die "More Blood Version"

Ordinarius

@ william456

LOL - These pics are epic!

Here are two more:

@ Sfinx:

Here it is:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/oi...e_Blood_afa.7z

Hope this helps.

@ LochKopf

Hast Du die Terrain Details auch auf Extrem? Wenn ja, mach mal eine Prüfung deiner Installation durch STEAM. Blut ist auch eingeschaltet?

@ all

I uploaded the Blood Texture Mod to Steam Workshop now.
    It's just the texture work. Other changes doesn't work. This means also that the blood will disappear quicker, etc.

Ja, hab alles auf extrem, Dateien hab ich auch überprüfen lassen

bei Speer, Pfeilen kommt Blutspritzer und Blutflecke auf dem Boden aber bei den Steinen kommt gar nichts, keine Bluttreffer und Blutflecke

mods habe ich nur deine: no HDR, BullGog Unit Icons, die zwei Artis Mods und deine more Blood Mod drauf

Ordinarius

@ LochKopf:

Hm seltsam. Du meinst, wenn Leute von Steinen getroffen werden, richtig? Bei mir kommt da ohne Weiteres Blut auf dem Boden. Also kanns ja nicht an der Mod liegen. Hast Du mal probiert Rome 2 mal ausschließlich ohne Mods zu starten und zu gucken ob da was kommt? Du kannst ja dann nach und nach eine Mod aktivieren und siehst dann an welcher es lag.

@ LochKopf:

Hm seltsam. Du meinst, wenn Leute von Steinen getroffen werden, richtig? Bei mir kommt da ohne Weiteres Blut auf dem Boden. Also kanns ja nicht an der Mod liegen. Hast Du mal probiert Rome 2 mal ausschließlich ohne Mods zu starten und zu gucken ob da was kommt? Du kannst ja dann nach und nach eine Mod aktivieren und siehst dann an welcher es lag.

Ah Danke, lag an der Artis Mod, hmmm doof

Love the New Steam Version it is Compatibility with Radious Graphic Mod looks amazing !!

you tryed to get the blood work on horses and elephants ?

the blood on the ground not disappear?

Quote Originally Posted by LochKopf View Post
    Not when you have terrain detail on extreme

Quote Originally Posted by LochKopf View Post

No, its a part of http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ted-1-11-2013) the Texture is the file on Steam from this mod

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

William456 - those units look like Zombies!! lol

Oh that's an idea "Zombies"!!! ala Walking Dead style!!! hehehe

Blood on the ground works well with version 1.3 and terrain detail set to very high.

EDIT: Its the same with version 1.5. Make sure you guys have unlimited detail thing turned on.
    Last edited by Denco; November 05, 2013 at 04:08 AM.