Page 33 of 72 FirstFirst ... 823242526272829303132333435363738394041424358 ... LastLast

Thread: CloseCombat CAI BAI v01 (Update 13.02.2015)

Luntik's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Close Combat mod (Updated 22.10.2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Jochem Hraback View Post
    It doesn't work better; IE = blank page. I understand that it is not a easy way to create a new account from an another downloader but with mediafire your supporters will not experiment fails at all...Impossible for me to download cc 3.3 since 20 mn...

EDit: can't download anymore your files. Don't know why ....Always Clear.gif....And I try, try, try again hour after hour
    Perhaps the next big update will be on the new hosting.

Luntik's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ragnar View Post
    Hi Just noticed your mod on steam workshop is at 3.2 and not 3.3 Please advise.
    In steam workshop CloseCombat v3.2. + feature "fully compatible with any unit packs", my mistake, i am not change namber, its must be v3.3.
    Steam workshop CloseCombat v3.2. = TWC CloseCombat v3.3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ragnar View Post
    ... PS could you look at having a hold the line or guard mode added to your mod please..... Like in the good ol days of rome1......
    I am afraid that no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Luntik View Post
    Perhaps the next big update will be on the new hosting.
    Ahah ! you have awakened my curiosity ! Impatient to enjoy it; thanks a lot for your efforts

Edit: Check it, now it's working ! :p

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...nload-anything

Give me credits please, no its a joke !
    Last edited by Jochem Hraback; October 23, 2013 at 12:02 PM.

Igne Natura Renovatur Integra
    Δεῖμος καὶ Φόβος

Luntik's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Close Combat mod (Updated 23.10.2013) submod [leather thorax] v2

Update submod CloseCombat [leather thorax] v2
    • For Thorax Swordsmen celtic sword (vanilla) was replaced by greek kopis/xiphos

Perfect. THANKS!

im having issues with cc in my newly update rome patch 4. I turned off auto update. Seems like patch 5 has lots of issues, so im not updating to it till hotfix. So my question is, what version of cc is compatible with patch 4? Im so frustrated ryt nw with the game, so i hope you will respond to reduce my frustration. Ive been experiencing ghost forum as well,no one seem to respond.

Luntik good sir, after I finally finished my work and I started up the game with the new version of CC I noticed that the accelerated step is turned on outside of forests areas. Would you be so kind and upload a version without the accelerated step like it was before. I would be very grateful for it

Or if you don't want to be bothered with it can you send me a pm on which table's I have to edit.

Other than that good job with the new version

Luntik's Avatar Biarchus

Denco,
    tbl. "unit_fatigue_effects"
    for stat="stat_speed" add to "value" +0.05 or +0.1

Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadz View Post
    im having issues with cc in my newly update rome patch 4. I turned off auto update. Seems like patch 5 has lots of issues, so im not updating to it till hotfix. So my question is, what version of cc is compatible with patch 4? Im so frustrated ryt nw with the game, so i hope you will respond to reduce my frustration. Ive been experiencing ghost forum as well,no one seem to respond.
    You're on patch 5. Turning off auto updates doesn't stop steam from auto updating Rome 2. Cool, huh? Since you're on patch 5, just grab CC v3.2, and off you go! I played a vanilla patch 5 battle while waiting for Luntik to update CC for patch 5, and it made me want to vomit. Thankfully he got it updated ricky tick.

I'm curious does your mod affect chariots? Because I think chariot SUCK except killing Slingers they almost instantly die. Someone posted on totalwar forum that it's probably because of my mods, and i use ur mod so ... I was wondering if unit spacing affects chariots can you test it?

Quote Originally Posted by Yadz View Post
    I freaking know what you mean, Patch 4 has mad issues too I am bout to uninstal, reinstall & go back to patch 3.

Luntik...i can't find 3.3 version on workshop...

ahhh ok. solved!

upnarmed's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Close Combat mod

Thank you

Luntik's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Close Combat v4.0. (Updated 27.10.2013)

CloseCombat v4.0. (Updated 27.10.2013)new
    • Cavalry increase vs infantry

Luntik...please...update the same mod on workshop...

Thx for the update Luntik, will test it as soon as I find the time.

yeah please workshop is the best.

Hey, do I have to install all close combat versions? I tried just the last patch 4.0 but didn't get me satisfied at all because hoplite phalanxes in formation keeps an akward one....disordered
    Last edited by Tenerife_Boy; October 27, 2013 at 04:24 PM.

Luntik, on Steam Workshop you can update the old mod using the Mod Manager. You have to keep the same file name, though.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Does this work with radios mod