Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast

Thread: Playable Factions and Custom Battle (Updated 20.11.2014) - Patch 16 DLC

Default Re: Playable Factions (Total 103 Added this round - 80)

Compatible for multiplayer?

izanagi11's Avatar Semisalis

@SolomonXxX No, you will just have to wait. They are already unlocked, I assuming they have code that check for DLC factions that prevent them from showing up on your selection screen.
    "The shape of you, the shape of me, the shape of everything I see.."

Thanks, I've got it working! Also do you plan on making custom badges to replace those white boxes, if it's even possible to do so?

Hey, just registered to thank you for making all those factions playable. Will it be possible to make them accessible for custom battles too? I sure hope that this moddable or doable via modding, because I don't get why they are not playable in custom battles to begin with. Most of the factions have unique units which would make a good amount of experimenting unit compositions in custom battles and would make multiplayer battles so much better. Having modeled all those unique units and factions just to not make them accessible to the player seems like a waste to me. Anyways thank you very much for the work and keep it up!

Now all we need is some sort of unit guide....

Ritter-Floh's Avatar Artifex

look over rhodos - cannot see any problems with it - would make the same like you, dont know, why it not listet in selectionscreen???? but i have you file a little bit modded, so people can play all factions with 4 turns per year...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nice work guys

Den Stark's Avatar Tiro

Rhodes does not want to ...Added Seleucids, 120 fractions of you
    Attached Files Attached Files

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

Your work is wonderful. Thank you.

One issue I noticed is that some factions (i've only tried Axum) cannot recruit cavalry, probably due to the fact that they might be incomplete. Now Axum DOES have cavalry already because you can raise a General with "Ethiopian Cavalry." But the tech tree/ buildings or whatever don't work right.

Marvellous mod,thanks very much. Now with this and Radious' mods the game starts to improve. Does the All factions 4tpy by Ritter-Floh (Knight of the Flea lol) replace/overwrite the original faction mod btw ? I just wish someone could improve the major factions especially Carthage which seems to disappear early if an AI faction. Is it possible to give them Nova Carthage at start for example ?

you can check each faction´s units in Encyclopedia. I think they will not have any unique units though
    Empire Total War Imperial Destroyer MOD videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qHwf...o1jzaF1nzdfd1A

Besides the obvious issue of missing faction icons in the faction selection screen, are there any other issues?
    -Voice of the Celtic warriors in EB 1 and writer of the original tutorial on sound and music editing for RTW.

Ritter-Floh's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Jihada View Post
    Marvellous mod,thanks very much. Now with this and Radious' mods the game starts to improve. Does the All factions 4tpy by Ritter-Floh (Knight of the Flea lol) replace/overwrite the original faction mod btw ? I just wish someone could improve the major factions especially Carthage which seems to disappear early if an AI faction. Is it possible to give them Nova Carthage at start for example ?
    its exactly the same mod - only 4 turns per year. so it overwrites the 1 turn per year variant

Sorry if already mentioned, but everytime I play as Persia after a few turns the entire world declares war on me.. that is specifically every faction all at the same time..

I'm so happy guys! I finally figured out a way to add the unplayable factions to custom battle! Modifying two recently opened up DBs, i can finally add these factinos to custom battle! The catch is I have to add the rosters sorta manually. This is good for some, like the Celtic factions and such, but some like the Iberians or the Dacians are a little bit more complicated. Also I have to do it one at a time. But the good news is they have their icons, names and everything! Here's a list of the ones I have done:AeduiBoiiCimbriEbdaniI need to try one that isn't based on a playable faction now. Is there any way I can see a list of rosters for the unplayables? I need to know what the entire roster is or at least the ones not currently in playable ones. When I get this finished, I would love to combine it with this mod here.

Sorry if already mentioned, but everytime I play as Persia after a few turns the entire world declares war on me.. that is specifically every faction all at the same time..

I seem to have discovered a problem with this.

I'm 20 turns into a campaign as Armenia. Loving it, by the way, really fun unit roster. But I took over a settlement with another culture and I found that I can't seem to build any culture producing buildings whatsoever meaning sever unrest for a long, long time. Anyone know a fix or a bandaid for this? Do any of the agents boost culture conversion? Or what if I destroy the city when I take it...hmmm...would really love to get back into the Armenia campaign.

..... just played your mod and it is awesome to have all those factions but I think you have missed one that was one of my favourite in Total War Rome....The Sekucids.... Would be great if we can get this too

Quote Originally Posted by King_Azzole View Post
    Besides the obvious issue of missing faction icons in the faction selection screen, are there any other issues?
    No missions, and I believe no civil war.

please somebody upload this file to another site. mediafire, dropbox etc.. cus i cant download this.