Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 26414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1362

Thread: Playable Factions and Custom Battle (Updated 20.11.2014) - Patch 16 DLC

Default Re: [MOD] Playable Factions (Etruscan League and Baktria)

Why do you remove Nervii, Boii, and Galatians factions ? Too bad.....

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by leonardusius View Post
    Why do you remove Nervii, Boii, and Galatians factions ? Too bad.....
    Because they are locked factions until the Ceaser DLC is released

Default Re: Playable Factions and Custom Battle (Updated 06.12.2013) - Patch 7

now is givin me 1 conflit

i think i must have a startpos.esf diferent from the original !!! yes ???

izanagi11's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by guspin View Post
    i think i must have a startpos.esf diferent from the original !!! yes ???

Perfectly fine, my startpos.esf will overwrite his.
    "The shape of you, the shape of me, the shape of everything I see.."

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Because they are locked factions until the Ceaser DLC is released
    And where to find old 0.7 ?

Arcana's Avatar Foederatus

Is the newest version of this mod confirmed incompatible with Radious Total War Mod? I've tried posting there to no gain. The Mod Manager does report a conflict between startpos.esf. The game starts fine, even loads a save or new game. It just crashes to desktop during AI turn though.

Any help appreciated.

Hello Izanagi11,

Is it me or there is a new patch that is on before the 8.1 "Cesar...".

My version is 1.7.0 8630.476967*, I was playing yesterday night but today the game lauched, and crashed when I lauched a load or new game... I have the auto patch which I turned off since then.

Lastly, Are you going to replace Bactria territory pic in the faction menu choice with the vanilla one, like you did before with the other faction when they were released?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by izanagi11 View Post
    Perfectly fine, my startpos.esf will overwrite his.
    can you tell me where is the startpos.esf ti fix this???

i already try the the patch 4 ... is there another one??? i cant find it....

Is there a way to play the campaign as Baktrian Nobles?? I can play them in a custom battle but cant find them in campaign list?

Quote Originally Posted by leonardusius View Post
    And where to find old 0.7 ?
    No no no, you cant get around it. Baktria is gone from the campaign map until the DLC is release. The game has locked the faction down pat!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Is the newest version of this mod confirmed incompatible with Radious Total War Mod? I've tried posting there to no gain. The Mod Manager does report a conflict between startpos.esf. The game starts fine, even loads a save or new game. It just crashes to desktop during AI turn though.

Any help appreciated.
    We conflict on startpos.esf, that will always be the case, so as long as you have my mod before Radious it should work. Unless he changed something else other than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scipion1177 View Post
    Hello Izanagi11,

Is it me or there is a new patch that is on before the 8.1 "Cesar...".

My version is 1.7.0 8630.476967*, I was playing yesterday night but today the game lauched, and crashed when I lauched a load or new game... I have the auto patch which I turned off since then.

Lastly, Are you going to replace Bactria territory pic in the faction menu choice with the vanilla one, like you did before with the other faction when they were released?

Thanks
    I really should remember to fix this....

Quote Originally Posted by guspin View Post
    can you tell me where is the startpos.esf ti fix this???

i already try the the patch 4 ... is there another one??? i cant find it....
    You dont need fixing just have my mod on the top of the mitch's mod manager should do it. There will always be conflict with radious startpos.esf, no way around it.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Gay_Phantom View Post
    Is there a way to play the campaign as Baktrian Nobles?? I can play them in a custom battle but cant find them in campaign list?
    Baktria is currently gone, probably be back in the next Tuesday update, I hope?!???!

Arcana's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by izanagi11 View Post
    We conflict on startpos.esf, that will always be the case, so as long as you have my mod before Radious it should work. Unless he changed something else other than that.
    Must be that last point, then, as I have your mod loaded first - doesn't matter if I reload an old save or start a new game or even what faction I pick - at the end of the turn, when in AI turn it always crashes to desktop.

When this will finally made compatible with other language versions of the game different from english? Cant see any traits descriptions in my game. Many of the mods on twc allready has a translation support here why this mod still has not?

Guys I love this mod, but I have a huge problem. I wanted to play as the Etruscan League this morning, then I got a CTD when I chose to fight against the Romans. Later I re entered the game, then for some reason I closed who I wanted to fight against and now I can't play against anyone anymore because If I choose someone to fight against the game will crash.

Is there any fix for this because I can't even play custom battles with this mod deactivated?

Quote Originally Posted by SacredFox View Post
    When this will finally made compatible with other language versions of the game different from english? Cant see any traits descriptions in my game. Many of the mods on twc allready has a translation support here why this mod still has not?
    To be honest, I thought we were.

Quote Originally Posted by benedu3095 View Post
    Guys I love this mod, but I have a huge problem. I wanted to play as the Etruscan League this morning, then I got a CTD when I chose to fight against the Romans. Later I re entered the game, then for some reason I closed who I wanted to fight against and now I can't play against anyone anymore because If I choose someone to fight against the game will crash.

Is there any fix for this because I can't even play custom battles with this mod deactivated?
    What other mods are you playing with? From the sound of it, there is an unit issue with one of the mods you are using.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Must be that last point, then, as I have your mod loaded first - doesn't matter if I reload an old save or start a new game or even what faction I pick - at the end of the turn, when in AI turn it always crashes to desktop.
    I freely admit of late, I havent using radious mods. All I know before hand when I was using radious for one of my campaigns, all I had to do was put my mod ahead of his. Have you tried turn off his mod and trying running through a few turns and vic-verse? This mod hasnt has changed at all for db files only the startpos.esf is the big one.

this mod is probably going to be incompatible with tomorrow's update. I turned off auto update and put steam in offline mod till all mods i love are updated.

Hi! I have a problem. I install this mod and i have all the factions except ​Seleucid faction. What is the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by bnorbi23 View Post
    Hi! I have a problem. I install this mod and i have all the factions except ​Seleucid faction. What is the problem?
    And i have patch 7 too.

Quote Originally Posted by rhinoinsomniac View Post
    this mod is probably going to be incompatible with tomorrow's update. I turned off auto update and put steam in offline mod till all mods i love are updated.
    Yep, it seems to be incompatible. I just tried it and it hung there without getting past the loading screen. I figured as much, but since I won't have much time to play the next few days, I though I might as well let it download the update now.

Quote Originally Posted by crawe1 View Post
    Yep, it seems to be incompatible. I just tried it and it hung there without getting past the loading screen. I figured as much, but since I won't have much time to play the next few days, I though I might as well let it download the update now.
    I've just release the patch 8 update.