Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst ... 328434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1362

Thread: Playable Factions and Custom Battle (Updated 20.11.2014) - Patch 16 DLC

Default Re: Playable Factions and Custom Battle (Updated 18.12.2013) - Patch 8

Man you need to be more clear i have no idea what u mean when u say under the AFP or AFP_GT folder you should see folders name 1TPY (Pick Only One)

Bagabigna's Avatar Civis

It is not working even though I installed it right.

izanagi11's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by letsgetwierd View Post
    Man you need to be more clear i have no idea what u mean when u say under the AFP or AFP_GT folder you should see folders name 1TPY (Pick Only One)
    I guess it is some confusing, I did that directions from the standpoint of having both different zip files openned at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by yukishiro1 View Post
    Hi,

Izanagi, was hoping you might be able to help me figure something out. I am trying to edit faction traits in a submod for DeI (which allows you to play as some but not all factions). Until the last patch, I could edit faction traits for unplayable factions with no problem. Now, they just don't do anything. I.e. if I put in a 35% upkeep penalty for Parthava, it just doesn't work. The exact same entry will work fine for a playable faction. I.e. I can put the exact same table entry in for Parthia and Parthava (aside from changing the name of the faction it applies to), and it'll work for Parthia, but not for Parthava.

I am totally stumped on why this is, but I thought you might know. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
    My guess they changed the names and what of the bonuses they get now in effect_bundles_to_effects_junction_tables. You have to look at the table to figure what it is now. Just sort on the name of the faction.

Quote Originally Posted by assassins creed View Post
    can you tell me how to make unlocked factions have dilemmas. i played as syracuse and they had it which was good but most other factions dont.
    Problem is that nothing of the unlock faction have them. You have to make it yourself. Some of the stuff is generic and some is tailored to each individualized factions. If you go very generic it probably can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagabigna View Post
    Do you have all_factions_playable.pack in the data directory? What other mods are you using? Which mod manager are you also using, mitch's or the rome ii launcher?
    "The shape of you, the shape of me, the shape of everything I see.."

Hey there! A great mod but has recently encountered a couple of issues:

1)As mentioned in previous posts, Rhodes is no longer part of the mod.
    2)Again, previously mentioned in posts, there are only vanilla factions in the multiplayer campaign.

Are there any fixes on the way to solve these issues?

Thanks
    -SP

Artebudz's Avatar Laetus

Hey I wonder if you could make this mod working for the ceasar in gaul dlc

Any clarification on the cultures issue with a few factions? I.e. Cyrencia being desert nomads. Also noticed its weird that Cimmeria has an awesome mix of nomad/civilized greek troops, but in order to get the nomadic troops you have to leave the barbarian buildings, if you upgrade the option to get them disappears. That was a huge disappointment. Not the mods faults, just a CA lack of testing I'm sure. I've played nearly every faction at this point that is available with the greek states culture pack. Not getting the casear or nomad DLC until they fix alot of these bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by SaphirePhoenix08 View Post
    Hey there! A great mod but has recently encountered a couple of issues:

1)As mentioned in previous posts, Rhodes is no longer part of the mod.
    2)Again, previously mentioned in posts, there are only vanilla factions in the multiplayer campaign.

Are there any fixes on the way to solve these issues?

Thanks
    -SP
    Yeah, Rhodos is a constant goof on my part, sorry! Not sure what happen there, they are set to true on the mp stuff, maybe disable for now?

Quote Originally Posted by Artebudz View Post
    Hey I wonder if you could make this mod working for the ceasar in gaul dlc
    I've not decided to do it yet most likely mid january if I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Natd8 View Post
    Any clarification on the cultures issue with a few factions? I.e. Cyrencia being desert nomads. Also noticed its weird that Cimmeria has an awesome mix of nomad/civilized greek troops, but in order to get the nomadic troops you have to leave the barbarian buildings, if you upgrade the option to get them disappears. That was a huge disappointment. Not the mods faults, just a CA lack of testing I'm sure. I've played nearly every faction at this point that is available with the greek states culture pack. Not getting the casear or nomad DLC until they fix alot of these bugs.
    Yeah, this is a thorny issue. Originally didnt want to touch this because it may cause incompatibility with other mods. As it is this mod has issues with a few good mods as everyone has some form of startpos.esf. Luckily most are just addon turn/year thing so just need to put my mod over theirs in mod manager.

On another note, over the weekend I found someone made a direct copy of the mod in steam and called it their mod. Not happy about this! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=205751638

[QUOTE=izanagi11;13518384]Yeah, Rhodos is a constant goof on my part, sorry! Not sure what happen there, they are set to true on the mp stuff, maybe disable for now?

That's ok. I had a co-op planned with a friend where I'm Rhodes and he's Cyprus. If Rhodes can be brought back that would be great

Yeah I imagined they would be set to true, but sadly none of these newly unlocked factions are coming up in multiplayer co-op campaign like they did before the Caesar in Gaul DLC. Are you working on it to solve the issue?

Thanks again
    -SP

Default Re: [MOD] Playable Factions (Etruscan League and Baktria)

where is the link of relating startpos.esf file? i can't use the launcher so i need this file to have the .pack file working. the "MOD PACKS PATCH 8 Meaningful Resource startpos.esf" link just consists of .pack files! can you put a link for startpos.esf?

can't find any link for startpos.esf

Quote Originally Posted by izanagi11 View Post
    On another note, over the weekend I found someone made a direct copy of the mod in steam and called it their mod. Not happy about this! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=205751638
    I hope you've taken some action against them? Yours is one of the very few mods that I really can't do without.

I hope everyone had a great new years eve/day like I did!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sata3 View Post
    can't find any link for startpos.esf
    Quote Originally Posted by Sata3 View Post
    where is the link of relating startpos.esf file? i can't use the launcher so i need this file to have the .pack file working. the "MOD PACKS PATCH 8 Meaningful Resource startpos.esf" link just consists of .pack files! can you put a link for startpos.esf?
    The pack is the what you need. The startpos.esf is in the pack file.

Quote Originally Posted by crawe1 View Post
    I hope you've taken some action against them? Yours is one of the very few mods that I really can't do without.
    I've reported it, we'll see what happens.

Outcast's Avatar Civis

Did anything change since last patch? I cant choose all factions in multiplayer anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Bagabigna View Post
    Same situation here...

I tried uninstalling all other mods but it still didn't work.I even tried to save it as movie type in PFM,but when I launched the game not just Rome 2,but my whole PC froze.

Do you have all_factions_playable.pack in the data directory?
    Yes.

What other mods are you using?
    My mod (which is called "I tan i epi tas") and the unit cards mod of BullGod.

Which mod manager are you also using, mitch's or the rome ii launcher?
    Mitch's.

Any suggestions?

First of all, thanks for this wonderful modizanagi11. Thanks to you I can fully enjoyed the game. I don't know it was a bug or it was my problem but MOD PACKS PATCH 8 Meaningful Resource crash whenever I started with a campaign. I didn't really cared about much since I played with the first link which, haven't encountered with any problem so far.

I just thought I should report it if it was a bug. Thnx again for this mod

Btw, do you plan to release Rhodos as a quick fix?

Quote Originally Posted by perifanosEllinas View Post
    Same situation here...

I tried uninstalling all other mods but it still didn't work.I even tried to save it as movie type in PFM,but when I launched the game not just Rome 2,but my whole PC froze.

Yes.

My mod (which is called "I tan i epi tas") and the unit cards mod of BullGod.

Mitch's.

Any suggestions?
    If you are using mitch's make sure you put my mod at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvanthas View Post
    First of all, thanks for this wonderful modizanagi11. Thanks to you I can fully enjoyed the game. I don't know it was a bug or it was my problem but MOD PACKS PATCH 8 Meaningful Resource crash whenever I started with a campaign. I didn't really cared about much since I played with the first link which, haven't encountered with any problem so far.

I just thought I should report it if it was a bug. Thnx again for this mod

Btw, do you plan to release Rhodos as a quick fix?
    Do you download the meaningful resource mod too? Which turn version are you using? For Rhodos, probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Did anything change since last patch? I cant choose all factions in multiplayer anymore
    Currently I dont have an idea what happen, I just have to assume CA changed something. I've got to comb through the tables to see if I can find it or maybe it is a localized file, I dont know really.

Do you download the meaningful resource mod too? Which turn version are you using? For Rhodos, probably not.
    Yeah, I tried 4TPY with Celtici first then I tried 1TPY with the same faction. I didn't tried with another faction but the bug I mentioned didn't seemed to related with faction. Because, it freezes after a little bit of loading for both cases.

so are you not doing any more factions? has it really not been upgraded since 12/18?

Quote Originally Posted by jc0519 View Post
    so are you not doing any more factions? has it really not been upgraded since 12/18?
    Not much to add. I guess I would davao in CIG, but right now I dont have the will for it. I would fix rhodos is about it.

On a side note, Coconut (RUS) from steam mention for those that want to play all factions in co-op, they should start the campaign with "one vs one" option not with co-op campaign. Anyone care to try this one.