Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Mod Manager [Updated 25/04/14]

Default Re: Mod Manager [Updated 25/04/14]

Same problem as above. Interesting, because it stopped working out of a sudden. Today morning I was using it no prob. Few hours later it pops up this error. Nothing changed in my system, I didn't even restart my pc yet.

I don't know why I follow the steps of using it and when I enter the Mod Manager it remains blank it don't detects any mods.
    the files are named with the prefix mods_ and the sufix is a .pack file, I downloaded the mods from steam workshop.

I'm not using a steam version and I don't have CA Mod Launcher, that's why this Mod Launcher is important for me, do anybody knows how to fix this issue or we need to wait for another update?

Thank you

PS: After hitting Launch button in the game It received no responding error and now not even without it I still get the same error It damaged my game!

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by serban999 View Post
    I don't know why I follow the steps of using it and when I enter the Mod Manager it remains blank it don't detects any mods.
    the files are named with the prefix mods_ and the sufix is a .pack file, I downloaded the mods from steam workshop.

I'm not using a steam version and I don't have CA Mod Launcher, that's why this Mod Launcher is important for me, do anybody knows how to fix this issue or we need to wait for another update?

Thank you
    Non-Steam version = Pirated version... You can only have a Steam version, it's not available elsewhere.

You'll find no help here. Buy the game.

Aloha, my game keeps crashing, is there any chance I can get the older version of RII mod manager, I was cleaning my desktop and I've forgotten I had the mod manager in an unnamed folder. This latest version is crashing my game and it's *** annoying. Please help, I don't know what version I was using before but the UI was different from this latest version.

EDIT: Nevermind I found an older version hiding on one of my Ext HD's....
    Last edited by 47th sAMuRAi; March 20, 2015 at 02:13 PM.

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

It says Shogun 2.exe not found. I put it in the Rome 2 folder but still, It says Shogun 2.exe not found!
    I uninstalled shogun 2, do I have to re-install it?
    Ich bin Kaiser von mauryan reiches

On page 16

Quote Originally Posted by MattieP View Post
    Ok, so I have read this whole forum, and literally no reply to these issues...(sorry if there is and i have missed it)

So I get this message when trying to use it. " out of 3 PC's it works on... but one it doesn't...even-though the one that it doesn't work one is identical to one that it works on. So im completely stumppede... I have updated all computers...all are like for like...just one wont allow it. Please help, you guys made it, so Im sure you would know a solution...or atleast some good advice, rather than this message getting sidetracked each time its mentioned.

Here is the message i keep getting

Unhandled exception has occured in your application. Value cannot be null - path 1
    its on page 16... the solution

Hey, got a problem. I can Run Rome 2 and I can run Mod Manager, but mod manager only recognizes one mod and when I try to launch the game from the Mod Manager, nothing happens.

Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?

will this work for empire and napoleon? thanks for your reply and work!

Well I got everthing running except that this mod manager can't run mods from Steam links. Any nonsteam mods posted on here work fine once I get them downloaded and moved to the right folder but when I download a mod with a steam link from a site like Steam downloader, then the mod won't get recognized.

Any way to fix this?

SirHiggins's Avatar Libertus

The same here with running RTW2 via MM with mods... tried every solution (i think) but the same, i have to delete user.script to make vanilla
    run.
    But with mods, no chance...
    1st Regiment of Foot (The Royal Scots)

ipwnu678's Avatar Semisalis

any chance we can see this for attila?

Default Re: Mod Manager

Sorry, the mod manager work with Rome II but not with Attila...why ? Even with no mods listed it can't start the game.

vin2579's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Beas7ie View Post
    Well I got everthing running except that this mod manager can't run mods from Steam links. Any nonsteam mods posted on here work fine once I get them downloaded and moved to the right folder but when I download a mod with a steam link from a site like Steam downloader, then the mod won't get recognized.

Any way to fix this?
    Same issue here, although I don't know if this works with Attila.

Foederatus

I haven't logged in for ages but I just wanted to say THANK YOU! The default manager kept crashing and you saved me!!! Thank you so much!!!

cyriuspt's Avatar Libertus

anyone have problems on mod manager too?
    he can't load the rome2.exe, apears one bug :s

please help

Nilte's Avatar Civis

download link not working, any chance someone can fix a new one?

Guys can anyone update mod manager to somewhere that we can reach ? or u can send me mail it yunusemrem@windowslive.com
    site is offline whole 2 day

this is now broken with the CA beta update 17 patch....