Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Mod Manager [Updated 25/04/14]

Default Re: Mod Manager [Updated 23/12/13]

hey can you help me out.. when i open mod manager is says unhandled exception has occured and acced to path C:\programs86\rome2\datboot.pack is denied help please?

also says rome2.exe not found when i click into data file i think thats the main problem

Quote Originally Posted by PonySlaystation View Post
    when i save a profile, start the game with it, close the game and restart the mod manager the profilename is saved but some of the mods i never activated within that profile are now activated. this also applies sometimes when i just change the profile. i tried it multiple times but i cant figure it out. am i missing something or how can i fix this? :/
    are there mods which "reactivate" themselves after every restart of the mod manager? its pretty pointless for me to save profiles atm (i am using Radious- and DeI-modsetups for different campaigns) because after every startup all the mods are messed up again

PS: sry for those "question-spam" but i am quite new to those modding tools and modding in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by .Mitch. View Post
    Very odd, I'll look into this.
    Any News about this problem??
    tnx!!!

I have encounter the exact same issue..was working fine for last few days until today. When i checked CA mod manager multiple sub mods have disappeared including DEI, tried unsubscribing and re subscribing..but nothing..non will show up on the official CA manager or unofficial mod manager. very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexmcm13 View Post
    Quick question, after using this mod manager, CA's manager in the launcher dissapears, which is all fine and good. However, for some reason, mods I'm downloading via the workshop aren't appearing in the manager. I figured the easiest way to check this was to launch the game without this and check CA's mod manager. However, now when starting the game manually, I don't have the option to check CA's manager. Is there any way to revert back to it temporarily to see whats going on?
    I have encounter the exact same issue..was working fine for last few days until today. When i checked CA mod manager multiple sub mods have disappeared including DEI, tried unsubscribing and re subscribing..but nothing..non will show up on the official CA manager or unofficial mod manager. very frustrating.

When I press launch the game from the manager fails, someone update this! I can not use mods!
    Last edited by Ishan; March 30, 2014 at 06:29 AM. Reason: censor bypass

the tool works perfectly, check your mods..

I have only mod radius. If it works I am glad.
    The game does not start and gives me error when launched from the mod manager. And I'm not the only one, so it does not work perfectly.

Then I think it's something Radious' fault, I use tons of mods and submods and no issue at all..

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

How many times do I have to say it is impossible for this tool to make the game crash.

How can a tool that at the end of the simply does the same thing as double clicking Rome2.exe... after rome2.exe starts the tool has zero contact with the program and so it is technically impossible for it to cause a crash.

If the tool crashes its the tools fault, if the game crashes its your mods.

.Mitch., I don't have a problem with the game crashing. The tool crashes on startup, I never actually get to access the program itself. As soon as I double click, I get a "has stopped working" error and it closes. I have Rome 2 installed in the default Steam directory, and I have no mods installed yet. I just reinstalled the game after not playing for ages, and downloaded the Blood and Gore DLC, but that's the only change from last time I played.

The download link sends me to a sourceforge page that downloads ModManager13.zip. That file, which I've downloaded and redownloaded multiple times, contains only ModManager.exe, no other files. I've tried extracting with Winrar and 7zip, and those files simply are not present in the archive I download, nor do they extract from it. The .exe is all there is. I've tried running as administrator, in compatibility mode, etc. No dice. I've seen this question brought up several times, never quite got the answer. Is there another download I should be directed to? The link in the first post gives me a version of the program that simply does not work. What am I doing wrong here?

^ was working fine for me in Windows 7, no longer working and getting Unhandled Exception error after installing Windows 8.1 with .net Framework installed.... I take it you are on Windows 8 as well?

I can't get this working at all on Windows 8 - Unhandled Exception error and no mods show in list.

can you please make this compatible with Windows 8/8.1?

hmm, looks like I finally got it working after running in Windows 8 compatibly mode. Nevermind!

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Default Re: Mod Manager [Updated 25/04/14]

Just updated the Mod Manager.

-Fixed a crash on startup when using Steam Workshop integration BETA.
    -Fixed a crash when trying to move a mod at the top or bottom further up or down respectively.
    -Fixed a crash when attempting to go view a non-workshop mod via the Steam button.
    -Improved UI scaling, the list boxes adjust better when altering the forms size.
    -Advanced users only - Added a convert to movie format function, Ctrl+M when selecting a mod pack.

Update is suggested but not required, old mod profiles will still work.
    Any problems let me know, cheers.

Default Re: Mod Manager

Thanks for you help, it's really a good work

Default Re: Mod Manager

Buy original game if you want support here.
    ~LestaT
    Last edited by AngryTitusPullo; May 20, 2014 at 02:52 AM.

Hey Mitch,

glad to see you are still into the mod manager. Especially now, because the official rome2 launcher is buggy for some people.

Keep it up

I have a quick question. I played this game with some mods and my own mod without issues. Now when I use the mod manager the game crashes during start up. I unclicked all the mods (start the process of elimination of which mod is conflicting now) game still crashes. launched the game from steam and it loads and plays. load the game using mod manager with NO mods and the game crashes.

Not sure what is happening

quinten96's Avatar Laetus

heey, I've got this problem.. If I open the mod manager, the list of mods isn't fully displayed. I can scroll down, but the box where the mod is in ends to soon, and I can't see the
    last few mods. How to fix this?