Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Total War: Rome II Clean and Sharp SweetFX

Default Re: Total War: Rome II Clean and Sharp SweetFX

do i extract the sweet fx folder and the rest of the files to my game folder again ? but i'll have to replace the same files and it's gonna interfere with the game folders ,and i don't wanna have to reinstall again

If you are talking about my post, well it's simple. Extract everything in you maain TW Rome II folder where the exe is located. It will overwrite nothing.

i just did what you said , and this time no overwrting files , but again it tells me now that MSVcP110. DLL is missing , i'm gonna have to reinstall again i guess

You should have the C++ updated to the latest releases I think.

i checked and i have the latest updates for c ++ , i don't understand what 's wrong really .

Do you have the latest DX?

yeah ,i guess i have .

You should check that as I updated to the latest ones manually since win 8.1 doesn't have the most updated.
    I remember I had the same issue and i solved with the files I have uploaded and shared.
    Let me know. I will investigate and try to help you.

i don't know how to update my directx , but i think there no updates for directx actually ,i did my homework and checked on the internet . anyways the msvcp110.DLL means i don't have c++ 2012 , i had the same problem with some games before but it went away when i downloaded it with the latest versions , and i did the same thing again this time but it still wouldn't work and requires the same file , which is making no sense to me .

Quote Originally Posted by jimmypage View Post
    i don't know how to update my directx , but i think there no updates for directx actually ,i did my homework and checked on the internet . anyways the msvcp110.DLL means i don't have c++ 2012 , i had the same problem with some games before but it went away when i downloaded it with the latest versions , and i did the same thing again this time but it still wouldn't work and requires the same file , which is making no sense to me .
    you can always fine thats file, just search on google you'll find it..
    hope this can help you..

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dl...shtml?msvcp110

Hello,

I have the exact same problem with msvcp110.dll. I installed and unistalled Visual c++ several times, directx is up-to-date. It occurs after I install R2-TW-GEMv54-HD-eFX_installer and makes it impossible to use GEMinstaller. I tried the link you provide but it also did not work. I'm puzzled, may be it is something I did wrong. Anyway, thanks a lot for your work. I hope I'll be able to use your mod

@jimmypage. Did you find a solution to this problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by Reivilo85 View Post
    @jimmypage. Did you find a solution to this problem ?
    hey , thanks for the help , but i'm using the GEM mod now and im' not sure but i think the sweet FX is included in that mod , is it ?

Nice mod

Glad I'm using sli now. Mod works wonders

Hetairos's Avatar Roma Surrectum II

Hi all, I am writing in behalf of my team member and Authentic Ancient World. We are looking to create an artistic pack soon that includes graphics, music, new UI designs and new cameras and LoS systems.

Here the message of our team member:
    I very much need a man who can do changes on sfx files . I am not familiar those files, because I didn't work with them at all so far. Sfx files can influence or increase the number of rain droplets, their speed, but also change snow, dust, fire etc . We need that. Do you have any idea about it ?
    As you have guessed our team member is aztec.

Please guys if you can help us out, write me a PM. We do want to deliver high quality work and would need every help and fresh mind we can get to deliver work on all aspects. Also if you don't have time to mod any advice and help would be welcome.

Here is our link: Authentic Ancient World + our current plan for the first artistic pack release http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ent-World-Crew

We would love to add new grass / trees and edit the sfx files (the priority for the future will be new buildings as well)!

Cheers
    Alec

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Wow... Rome 2 with colors!

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Domitianus View Post
    Try this :

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attac...4&d=1399735290

I have used the sweetfx+eFx and it works with FXAA and Shader5 on both win8.1 and Win7.
    It gives you the same quality of gem without the problems of compatibility and interefering with the game.
    Try and it and tell me.
    I've been using GEM forever but wanted give this a try. I extracted SweetFX&eFX.rar into my main Rome 2 directory, started the game but no effects at all. Any tips how to get this working?

GEM and TWRIIWIPv08 work fine.

Or is this only for Win 8.1? I use Win 7.

Thanks.
    Last edited by AstroCat; July 31, 2014 at 03:12 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456