Page 51 of 382 FirstFirst ... 2641424344454647484950515253545556575859606176101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 7636

Thread: R2:TW GEM - Graphic Enhancement Mod (obsolate)

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: R2:TW GEM - Graphic Enhancement Mod (Update1, Fix1: Version 1.11)

Quote Originally Posted by Leraje View Post
    @ Greek Strategos - check out the SMAA.h file in ../SweetFX/Shaders folder. You can open it with notepad and check the current settings. It's what loaded as a shader along with GEM while using default GEM_settings.txt
    Thanks mate but the file is huge...
    I really can't find my way around it...it's much more complex than ENB presets etc where changing the quality of SMAA is like a game...

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    Guys using the latest Gem.
    if I want to increase SMAA qulaity from Gem.settings should I edit this value:
    define SMAA_THRESHOLD 0.08 and 0.05 is the most I can get???

also why is
    #define USE_SMAA_ANTIALIASING set to 0 by default ??? is this off???

Thanks...
    Any other ideas???
    Lucifer give us your opinion about it please...

Cheers...

EDIT: which setting gives the shining effect on the faces and bodies??? (wax looking)
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; September 14, 2013 at 07:23 PM.

How do you check your fps in game? MSI Afterburner overlay doesn't seem to work with this. Is there an in game way? Or another program that works? Thanks for any help.

About the new version: The colours seem to be nice, but i dont like this grain/sharpening effect.

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Aspvr View Post
    Noif Please post your settings files man those are awesome
    here is settings, gamma 20 and brightness around 13-18. Use No HDR -mod and Very high-extreme settings in game. I prefer color.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

OMFG!!!! FORGET REALISTIC!!!! I GOT MY OLD S2 SHADER WORKING!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! THE DAY WE ALL WAITED FOR!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahm.... hurraaaaay?!

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

WHAT!!!! WHEN????WHEN????

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

Yes Airborne_Guy, what I worked so much on since M2:TW and prepared so long on S2 and then it did not work in R2 so I ported to sweetfx but of course that was limited::I searched so damn long for the solution! (it is not perfectly tweaked yet for R2 just so much as I could do for S2)

Oh yes, that looks awesome! When can we expect to get our hands on this!?
    Be on alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in Love. (1 Corinthians 16:13)

Great work Lucifer loving the mod! Noobie question though how do I exit the brightness/gamma that I keep hearing people say 22/13 on for example.

P.S- First post!

Quote Originally Posted by LuciferHawk View Post
    OMFG!!!! FORGET REALISTIC!!!! I GOT MY OLD S2 SHADER WORKING!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! THE DAY WE ALL WAITED FOR!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Is it a good news?

Realistic seems very nice...

Quote Originally Posted by mario118 View Post
    Great work Lucifer loving the mod! Noobie question though how do I exit the brightness/gamma that I keep hearing people say 22/13 on for example.

P.S- First post!
    They are talking about the ingame options for brightness and gamma

@Lucifer...Glad to hear that, now release us a Beta like CA did!

Is there another download mirror for these? For some reason TWCenter won't let me download them, it just doesn't load for whatever reason... :S

try it with a different WEB Browser

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

@ChaChaLoco, its due to TW-Center lag.
    @airborne_guy & SteelFaith, I will have to tweak it a little first cause its to much bloom atm. I will release it as GEM_Origin next to GEM_Realistic.
    Origin seems to skyrocket the fps and you can use fraps and steam overlay but it is also using dx9

DX9 WTF, lolz. Does Realistic also use DX9?

Bring it...Cant wait!!

Why do my graphics get really really dark when I focus in on units at ground level but then gets really really light again once I zoom completely out??? I'm only using this GEM/SweetFX1.4

Is there a way to use GEM with fraps? The mod works but as soon as I start fraps it disables it.

I think it may be the lighting effect created by CA---Epic Fail!!

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

@mario118: It is the HDR effent, noHDR mod from Mech_Donalds helps. I ft. it in the OP.
    @bananaglitter: Depends on the version of GEM.
    @airborne_guy: I might release a realistic version with less effects but dx11. Some effects are yet dx9 exclusive.
    More Pics on GEMOrigin Using noHDR with fixed contrast helps but I am not sure about the result yet.