Page 15 of 382 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324254065115 ... LastLast

Thread: R2:TW GEM - Graphic Enhancement Mod (obsolate)

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

Default Re: R2:TW GEM - Graphic Enhancement Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Mech_Donald View Post
    It's not that easy to do that, but i think i succeeded in this matter. I made a "No HDR Mod". Just try it out: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...353-No-HDR-Mod!

@Lucifer: Could you please overlook the saturation option settings? To increase the saturations also increase the brightness. This affects especially the campaign map. Thank you.
    Very nice and well done, hope whats left is the brighter image as I liked it more. Will check it out now. What did you do?
    Anyway I will add it to the optional section with a link and also zipped if you allow.

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    Hey Lucifer, there is another GEM out here in the mod forum that has great color. Maybe you guys can team up and create the most EPIC thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I do not know which you mean, cannot find it. I know you do like colors but I dont want to rush into it just to later go back to the original version.
    Did you know that most american people like the super colorful games or graphic mods while everyone else tends to more washed out pictures. Thats why eastern/european games like Gothic, Stalker, The Witcher are often released with a second color set sold in america.

My rome won't launch after I copied files from SweetFXNext.

"najłatwiej i najpiękniej nie gnębić drugich, ale samemu nad sobą pracować, żeby być możliwie jak najlepszym" Sokrates

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

@kirinjji: Post the content of your log.log file and make sure to use dx11.

Hi,

first thank you for the mod! Is it normal that the font is a bit "jaggy" and not as smooth as without the mod?

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

@boxleitnerb: You might want to turn off blur (or just use the default SweetFX_settings.txt - not the one from the benchmark).

Quote Originally Posted by kirinji View Post
    My rome won't launch after I copied files from SweetFXNext.
    Same problem here, dx11 enable and steam integrity check done.

Eoreds's Avatar Foederatus
    India, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Quote Originally Posted by LuciferHawk View Post
    Instructions are in the OP.
    So I just have to copy paste the files to the Rome 2 folder like for the normal version, also if i understood correctly sweetfx will make the graphics better in some manner which the mod doesn't, sorry for the noob question don't know much about it.Thanks,Eoreds

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

@TTrain, please post the content of your log.log file. Also check in the internet for SweetFX issues cause from former experience I am sure it is related to that and not to the GEM. I will add the link to the related forum in the OP in a moment. ---- @Eoreds, it depends what you mean with files. I posted a step by step installation in the OP. SweetFX does not make the graphics better it only adds shader as a postprocess. GEM is one of those shaders. There are so many different presets for shaders out there because people tend to have different taste which means GEM can never appeal to everyone.

How does the benchmark preferences.script.txt and sweetFX_settings.txt work? Do I change 1 thing in my txt documents and then watch the replay in Rome 2 somehow?

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

- I have got a little present under my sleves for the color nerds in a dime -

Ordinarius

Very nice and well done, hope whats left is the brighter image as I liked it more. Will check it out now. What did you do? Anyway I will add it to the optional section with a link and also zipped if you allow.
    Thanks. I just figured out where the HDR settings are. So i can disable it by hand. Unfortunatly this is not a mouseclick. I have to adjust it for all weather conditions and all battlemap conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by agent 47 View Post
    I mixed it with Doktor 1s sweetfx with some minor tweaks, its looking amazing now. You should have a look at his luma sharpening settings, they really impressed me more than anything. Now there is actual definition in the battles and its almost as good as real anti aliasing.
    those screens look amazing. would you mind posting your sweetFX settings .ini file?

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

Has something to do with this:

@Praetorjsr: The replay was to check to have the same look as in my former previews. It is more about the preferences.script.txt

@kirinjji: Post the content of your log.log file and make sure to use dx11.
    Thanks for your response.
    Yes, but where I find this log.log and how to check that I;m using dx11? I'm not using PC for games (rome is exception).
    Sorry for my lack of knowledge.

"najłatwiej i najpiękniej nie gnębić drugich, ale samemu nad sobą pracować, żeby być możliwie jak najlepszym" Sokrates

ah k, thanks for the mod

Seems your trees are a darker green, that's the only difference I notice, looks pretty epic though.

Where do I install the benchmark folder? I have no idea.

Ordinarius

Hey Lucifer. I searched and annihilated all bugs for my no HDR mod. So you can add a link for it in the OP if you want. This mod is fully compatible with all existing mods so far. Thanks for your great work!

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...d!-Version-1-1
    Last edited by Mech_Donald; September 08, 2013 at 06:55 AM.

Does this do anything to your FPS?
    England expects that every man will do his duty! - Lord Horatio Nelson