Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 2 turns per year / 4 turns per year

Default Re: 2 turns per year / 4 turns per year

Is this compatible with radious's mods?
    thanks !

I keep clicking the link for the Campaigns zip but it takes me to like this gray page with no zip at all? Anybody else getting that?

Remember Constantinople
    mr bush how can u put people in jail for smoking weed when you smoke weed. that makes you a hypocrite. bush says do you like hand jobs. the guy says hell yea. bush says do you like giving hand jobs. the guy says no. bush says well then your a fing hypocrite to!!!.

Here is a mod that has the startpos for patch 4: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...(patch-4-beta)

are there any plans for making a 12 turns pre year version? that would be AWESOME! that's one thing i loved about Shogun 2 Fall of The Samurai your generals aged very slowly and it felt like you were almost going on a journey with your generals though all there conquests and added a lot of immersion to the game which i think would benefit Rome 2 as well.

Here is a startpos for 12 turns per year, doesn't affect research/build times though: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0j...startpos12.zip

Is this mod still working for Co-op Campaigns? My buddy and I just started up a new campaign and we're still having only 1 turn per year, and yet on our individual single player campaigns are working as intended (meaning having 4 turns per year). Is there some place else we're supposed to install this to have it work in Co-op?

Quote Originally Posted by KwisatzCataracts View Post
    Is this mod still working for Co-op Campaigns? My buddy and I just started up a new campaign and we're still having only 1 turn per year, and yet on our individual single player campaigns are working as intended (meaning having 4 turns per year). Is there some place else we're supposed to install this to have it work in Co-op?
    The mod only works for new campaigns. To update an existing campaign, you'll have to modify you and your buddy's co-op save files with EditSF. Follow the instructions in Post #9:
    Quote Originally Posted by Iaius Statius Laurentius View Post
    Same exact way as in Shogun 2: startpos.esf -- > CAMPAIGN_STARTPOS -- > COMPRESSED_DATA -- > CAMPAIGN_ENV -- > CAMPAIGN_MODEL -- > CAMPAIGN_CALENDAR -- > change the first integer from 1 to the number of turns per year that you desire.

dajarvi's Avatar Semisalis
    Marquette, Michigan, right on Lake Superior

I know how to do this for a new campaign, but how do I apply this to a saved game?

Patch 5 is here, need new patch here too!

I uploaded the new startpos files for 2TPY and 4TPY to my mod.

I havent updated the smaller mod options yet, but the startpos works: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...(patch-4-beta)

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

5 patch do not work?

thanks

Default Re: [Released] 2 turns per year / 4 turns per year

Hey, quick question. I am working on modifying the startpos.esf for part of a mod I am working on and I have an issue. Any resources I have looked at have said that yo should have 3 values, and to edit the first one which is 1. My startpos has 4 values which are these in top-down order: (481, 0, 0, 1) any ideas as to how I can fix this or as to which value I should modify? Thanks!

You clicked one table too far. Click on CAMPAIGN CALENDAR but don't expand it:

Aurielius's Avatar Foederatus

I tried your last version on a patched version five game...without any good result..a CTD within one or two turns with each 2TY or 4TPY (base version). No other mods in use.

If you want an updated 2TPY or 4TPY startpos: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?624360

I've edited the tpy in etw, ntw and shogun using esf without any problems over the years, but I cannot for the life of me get it to take effect in R2. Any ideas?

yea good job matey

thanks man for this mod!

Does it work with the current patches. The file seems smaller than the original.
    ​"Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul."