Thread: Bran Mac Born's Rome 2 Campaign AI settings

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Bran Mac Born's Rome 2 Campaign AI settings

I have removed this content to rewrite the entire thing from scratch as some files from
    Junaidi83 de Bodemloze aggressive mod ended up in it and I forgot to mention that. Sorry about that. In any case he deserves full credit for any files of his that ended up in it. Again sorry stupid over site. If you have any questions on AI settings I will discuss. Feel free to use any content that I have posted in the past. Apologies and much+Rep to Junaidi 83.
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; January 29, 2015 at 07:39 PM.

Patrician

Default Re: Bran Mac Born's Rome 2 Campaign AI settings

UPDATE: New morale settings and trigger events.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    Well I have decided to thrown my hat into the arena of Rome 2 mods with a small Campaign AI mod here. What this mod does is make the AI Factions more active and less passive on the campaign map and create better balanced armies. For all those who have played my mods for Empire, Napoleon and Shogun you can expect a very EPIC struggle indeed. I want to thank Litharion for providing an excellent tutorial here that was very helpful. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ent-in-Rome-II I recommend playing this mod on Hard/battles and very hard campaign settings. Good luck and have fun
    This is for the vanilla version Rome 2 emperor edition of the game-it might not work if used with other campaign mods of full overhaul mods.
    Feedback is most welcome.
    - First of all Sir Bran, why you dont include my name as the authour of original CAI source you copy paste into your mod ?
    - I realy welcome anyone who work expertize on CAI especialy Rome II, how hard to pm me, do you know i work like clockwork for one month releasing 10 update up to 2.0 version, is it realy hard say something nice before using other people work, i definitely will give anyone permission to use my work, you help me , i help you, i even encourage anyone who like reseach AI behaviour to collaborate together , if you can create better content then me , i even more welcome since i can also learn and improve whatever lack i have, mutual benefit mate.
    - You are modder from empire era and already create Id long enough from 2005 dont you learn some modder courtesy to respect each other work, you cant just waltz and said like you create everything from scrath, where is the credit list ? you can put Litharion name why not put mine also, especialy since for the AI core you use mine mostly, do you think i am not unworthy to your concern Mate ?

- If you ask me nicely or at least send me rep or leave me pm before like other modder that use my work, i realy dont mind at all, i enjoy your work, you enjoy mine, its realy enjoyable and win win situation,honestly do you understand cai value that you copy paste and edit, i am not some kind of nobody steam modder that you can rip off the content, this is not steam mate,you pick the wrong guy to mess, and i demand good explanation here !!!

Twc rules last time i check :
    Using Modders' Work Without Permission (1, 3, or 6 points)

Using or distributing part or all of any modification without permission is prohibited.
    If you think me dont want share my mod work you should visit this http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-AI&highlight=
    You want feedback mate ? Enjoy your first feedback from Mine

Author of CAI Code you used

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; January 29, 2015 at 04:41 PM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Patrician

Indeed a stupid oversight on my part -humble apologies. I had several dozen files to work with mixing up all sorts of stuff and changing things around. If you are offended I will remove it and rewrite the entire thing from scratch. As of note on the original thread Junaidi83 de Bodemloze said that anyone could use the mod.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Indeed a stupid oversight on my part -humble apologies. I had several dozen files to work with mixing up all sorts of stuff and changing things around. If you are offended I will remove it and rewrite the entire thing from scratch. As of note on the original thread Junaidi83 de Bodemloze said that anyone could use the mod.
    All good mate, just credit junaid in the OP and I think its all good. No need to rewrite anything.

Patrician

Well I am still going redo the whole thing cause there are many things I want to change.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Correct, since i also feel how bad when i ask permission to use people mod and get rejected and my mod thread deleted despited i already put proper credit list and leave pm to the original author, that why i try not walk in the same path like that modder before.So if you think i mean, there lot people more mean than me.That why i give anyone easy access to my work.Lets say i just rip your AI mod on Empire and Napoleon and just combine with whatever mod i desire, change label name and presto, i put other people name but not put yours plus doesnt say anything, either pm, vm or simply leave support comment and + rep , i think you also react the same like i do.

For example people that also use part of my mod
    -Master of Strategy
    -Rome 2 All In One
    -Fight like a man

You can pm them personaly and ask did Junaidi83 ever make their request of use my mod hard times ? Its only simple asking mate.
    What i demand is only Modder courtesy since i treat other with respect i demand treated the same like i treat other people.

You can also check my RGM mod, any of people work i use i put list into credit either they already active or not, or even i already not used it anymore, this is simply modder courtesy and show of good will toward other modder.
    -Real Garrison Mod

Believe me mate, if i realy mean person, i will not waste my time write my first feedback since there is enough evidence like Sir Magnar said before to put any online Moderator into alert state, and i am be sure its will not pleasant experience for you. I dont mind if you use my AI core as part of your mod, but for christ sake mate, credit it properly, this is TWC not like some Steam workshop download, how hard to write longer word into your main thread, decorate it properly, i even put music link to credit list, to show respect toward other, either they look or not. Not every one acted civil like me, some is even more barbaric that you can ever imagine mate, trust me you never know how sharp word can be sometimes. Psychology attack is more harmfull then its looks. I hope you can learn something from this

Modding CAI is not realy easy work like people thinks, because there is lack of tutorial, many variable use still debatable, also in order to know how change value on cai db have some kind of impact toward game, its require heavy testing, i dont remember how much i auto load save game for testing one variable, and even till 2.0 version i still realize there are many things that i can tweak it again, since we dealing with CAI behaviour and how tweak this or that value have any impact to it.

Also give me some rep its will not hurt you anyways , i even rep you back if i learn something new from your mods
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; January 30, 2015 at 02:52 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze