Thread: Blood MOD

Default Blood MOD

Hi, I installed the blood MOD a long time ago, and I want to take it off, but I never made a copy of the files. Can someone tell me which files I have to edit to take it off? I would appreciate it. I don't like it because everytime time a battle starts and a few men die from archers the whole screen is plastered with blood and it constantly does that for the remainder of the battle. Which is why I would like it off now. Thx in advance!

P.S. Does anyone have any kool skins for Numidian Cav or merc numidian cav? Or, any kool carthage skins?

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

Default Re: Blood MOD

cant help with the first part but laca made some awesome numidian skins
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Wrong forum, moved to the Mod Threads.

If you want, re-download the blood mod and extract the files to a new folder and then you'll see what files are edited.

Actually I figured out exactly which files were effected and what needed changed in them to place them back to normal. If anyone needs the normal pre-mod files let me know.

Also, I would advise not installing Blood MOD 1.4 or any of the blood mods for that matter. There is a blood and it comes out of the soldiers great, but there is just one detail not mentioned: It plasters the screen with red, and never performs properly. Ruins the battle, and makes it where you can't see. I have paused the game thinking it only happens once in a blue moon, but its constant and does not go away, and from exhaustive searches and posting no one seems to know how to correct this problem. So I would recommend anyone not to use this MOD. Very disappointing.