Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RS 2.6: The Seleucid Empire's Eastern Provinces/Cities CTD and Happiness Levels

Default Re: RS 2.6: The Seleucid Empire's Eastern Provinces/Cities CTD and Happiness Levels

I have sent you my save game through PM.

Now, this morning I did a fresh install of 2.5, and tried the same save game from 2.6 and it seemed to work just fine, no CTDs when clicking on that "infected" FM, or any other FM. Then I did a 2.6 patch, loaded the save game and I got a familiar CTD.

So, I guess it must have something to do with the stuff added through 2.6 patch. Is there a way that I can turn off Loyalty by myself?

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

Default Re: RS 2.6: The Seleucid Empire's Eastern Provinces/Cities CTD and Happiness Levels

I believe I have found and fixed the problem. There were description lines missing in export_vnvs.txt for a couple rebellion traits. I will upload them in a bit.

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father

HAHA YES, dvk, you're too good to be true!

Umm, any word yet on the fix? I understand you're busy but, it's been quite a long wait already.

Patrician

The fix was posted a while ago in the RS2.6 patch download thread stickied above...first post at the bottom. Sorry, I thought I had made note of it. I have been moving the last few weeks and very busy, and didn't have internet for a few weeks either.

R.I.P. My Beloved Father

Can you upload the Seleucid-fix again, DVK?

The link is dead from 2.6 front page..

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by trident121 View Post
    Can you upload the Seleucid-fix again, DVK?

The link is dead from 2.6 front page..
    I replaced it, but here is the link:

https://mega.nz/#!zUNiSB5S!35BhDszhi...Z-RcoutR_4PjRM

Copy the files as instructed in the post.

Or just download and install RSIII.

R.I.P. My Beloved Father

Big thanks dvk =)

I would love to play RS3 but after 4 install attempts and still getting graphical errors on the campaign map, i am leaning back to the old 2.6..

Have you considered a clean install of RTW? I heard updating from v2.6 to v3.0 leads to bugs.

Patrician

Yes it does. You should install ONLY RS2.5, and then RSIII.

R.I.P. My Beloved Father

Quote Originally Posted by dvk901 View Post
    Yes it does. You should install ONLY RS2.5, and then RSIII.
    Yes, complete re-installs from disc, 2.5 and 2.6 works flawlessly and even CTD-free..

I can try to take some screen-shots and post in the bug section..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12