Thread: Unlocking all factions in Rome II Total War

ceretic's Avatar Centenarius

Default Unlocking all factions in Rome II Total War

Unlocking all the unplayable factions in M2TW and in RTW and thus making them playable is quite straightforward (Slave, Papacy and Emergent Factions excepting). Has anyone yet figured out how it is done in R2TW* because I want some corner of Eurasia to hide in...

*by the way is it R2TW or RTW2 or TWR2...
    "Morydd left not one man of the army alive, but ordered each to be brought before him, one after another, to be killed and then flayed; and he rested for a short while, and then had the others to be flayed alive and afterwards burned." Ystorya Brenhined y Brytanyeit, Jesus MS. LXI

Default Re: Unlocking all factions in Rome II Total War

It's probably gonna be similar to Shoguns 2's style, .Mitch. created an "All Clans Playable" program for that.

Though if you can do it all with .esf files remains to be seen.

So it won't be as simple as M2TW or RTW, unfortunately. descr_strat was the days.

Considering that certain factions are paid DLC already (and even more are likely to be eventually), I assume people will hold off on creating mods that unlock all factions or at the very least creating them and offering them publically. I'd expect that it's only when it becomes clear which factions will always be unplayable and which factions are going to be DLC that such mods get released.

ceretic's Avatar Centenarius

I think we need to wake up the boys in the lab and get them working on it
    "Morydd left not one man of the army alive, but ordered each to be brought before him, one after another, to be killed and then flayed; and he rested for a short while, and then had the others to be flayed alive and afterwards burned." Ystorya Brenhined y Brytanyeit, Jesus MS. LXI