Thread: Seven Thousand Feminists Attempt to barge in and Desecrate a Catholic Church!

Primicerius

Default Seven Thousand Feminists Attempt to barge in and Desecrate a Catholic Church!

Fifteen hundred men were attacked as they attempted to defend the church by forming a ring.

Personally I look at their actions, not their cause. It's shameful and disgraces not only them but women in general.

Keep this up and they wont have any allies among the mentally balanced and sane men and women on Earth!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Which is why I wholeheartedly approve Good going, dumbs!

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: Seven Thousand Feminists Attempt to barge in and Desecrate a Catholic Church!

Quote Originally Posted by Boyar Son View Post

Fifteen hundred men were attacked as they attempted to defend the church by forming a ring.

Personally I look at their actions, not their cause. It's shameful and disgraces not only them but women in general.

Keep this up and they wont have any allies among the mentally balanced and sane men and women on Earth!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Which is why I wholeheartedly approve Good going, dumbs!

Fixed the video for you.

For starters, you can't put the whole URL in the "Youtube" brackets if you expect us to watch the video. It's only the last part of the URL that you need. Secondly, this thread is going to be shut down fast, because it has no link to an article discussing this event, only a Youtube video. Are you new to the Mudpit? If I hadn't bothered Google searching this, I wouldn't have known from the video that it took place in Argentina. It's just a stream of unedited footage and no commentary, no news reporter giving us facts. Why did you share this with us? And without a spoiler that there are (uncensored) topless women running about? I hate to sound like an old fart, but young kids actually do come to this website. Did you think about that at all?

This belongs in another sub-forum like the Thema Devia, in that regard.

Default Re: Seven Thousand Feminists Attempt to barge in and Desecrate a Catholic Church!

Cool girls.

Any indication why 7000 women stormed a church and 1500 men tried to defend it? I mean if true there must be a deeper motivation because finding 7000 radical feminists isn't actually easy so you need a cause that convinces a broader number of women that this is sensible. Also the implication of "men" defending it implies they have a different view on the matter. Any insight into that?
    "Sebaceans once had a god called Djancaz-Bru. Six worlds prayed to her. They built her temples, conquered planets. And yet one day she rose up and destroyed all six worlds. And when the last warrior was dying, he said, 'We gave you everything, why did you destroy us?' And she looked down upon him and she whispered, 'Because I can.' "
    Mangalore Design

Dante Von Hespburg's Avatar Sloth's Inferno
    took an arrow to the knee

As the seers have foreseen.

Thread closed. The OP provides insufficient basis for the discussion.
    House of Caesars: Under the Patronage of Char Aznable

Proud Patron of the roguishly suave Gatsby