Thread: Day 1 Patch Notes

Default Day 1 Patch Notes

Has anyone seen or heard anything? Sounds like theres a few bits that need patching, and it may eleviate concerns people have!

And 4 weeks is alot of time for corrections so i'm still hopeful!

Edit: 1000 views? I apologise for the thread name, didnt realise at the time!
    Last edited by nomercysniper; September 02, 2013 at 05:11 PM.

"Rem tene; verba sequentur." - Grasp the subject, the words will follow.

Default Re: Day 1 Patch Notes

dam trollllllllllllll

Arbitrary Crusader's Avatar Praefectus

Wait for the game to come out. They usually put patch notes on Steam's recent news.

♪ Now it's over, I'm dead and I haven't done anything that I want, or I'm still alive and there's nothing I want to do

Quote Originally Posted by Toboe View Post
    dam trollllllllllllll
    Sorry what?

Chopy's Avatar Decanus

Title of the thread is miselading.

As to Day 1 patch , i've heard that Review version of the game was patched few time over a weekend , so i assume we see pretty much what awaits us tomorrow. Maybe a patch next wee or so.

Just Noticed title, my bad (good shout Chopy) how can i change it?

Will feature instagib option. Will contain Darth Civil war options. Will have hands of Spartan annahilate mode. Will give you a gf for christmas (true story).

According to the reviews, looks like glitches are going to be the easiest things to fix. Im expecting that.

Sadly looks the ai have become the backdrop for this game. Hopfully that gets fixed as well or otherwise we are going to feel the community backlash.

i dont want to be bad news messenger, but there was no TW game, where battle AI issues were fixed by a patch... if,then R2 would be the first.
    Last edited by JaM; September 02, 2013 at 04:43 PM.

Chopy's Avatar Decanus

Most players , manage to get their ass handed to them by the AI even on normal. TWC represents minority of mostly veteran players , i wouldn't be surprised if next TW game would have huge "WIN THIS BATTLE" button.
    The gripe shouldn't be with CA/SEGA , but with other consumers who are inept at playing TW games.

We will see. Hearing the ai cant handle the economics and food system isnt good either.

Ill reserve judgement till i get to play this but it doesnt look good. Itll take some miracle to fix all this in a week...

Quote Originally Posted by JaM View Post
    i dont want to be bad news messenger, but there was no TW game, where battle AI issues were fixed by a patch... R2 would be the first.
    Well, they worked on the siege AI in Shogun 2. Remember the problem that the AI would stay passive in certain circumstances? That was fixed. They also fixed the siege AI of Medieval 2 in Kingdoms (the Ai was unable to take a fortress with three levels). On the other hand the artillery in FOTS was not fixed (when attacking, the AI artillery would shoot a few rounds, then limber up and just drive into the enemy army without ever stopping and shooting again).

Just hoping they can fix the AI.. Or a modder to at least try to as well..

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by nomercysniper View Post
    Just Noticed title, my bad (good shout Chopy) how can i change it?
    You can edit your first post - go into 'advanced mode' and the title will be shown above the text window.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here