Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IT'S ARRIVED!!!

Default Re: IT'S ARRIVED!!!

Mine hasn't arrived although it was dispatched First Class on Saturday. I really wanted it to arrive today so I could download updates (a tortuous affair on my amazing slow internet) but at this rate, even if it were to arrive tomorrow morning, I doubt I won't be able to play for a day or more - considering the potential size of the updates, patches, and Greek States DLC.

Mine arrived today and I thought I could smack some Romans but I cannot install it until 03.09.2013 0:00.
    ...but its not a problem, I have enough coffee

DELETED
    Last edited by Aruberikku; July 31, 2023 at 05:13 AM.

Medina's Avatar Miles

Mine just shipped. Hoping itll be here tommorrrowwwwwwwwwwwww

my order on Amazon uk says "dispatching soon". I did choose for the super slow free delivery so will be a few days yet

TotalDC's Avatar Libertus

Got a text from my retailer saying it will be ready for my greasy fat fingers to hold in the morning. Can pick it up at 9am but unlocks at 5.30pm my time - luckily I'm employed and can fill my day up with a job.

People still buy physical copies?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnufan View Post
    I rarely buy a physical copy, in fact I only buy it if I endorse a game or game series.
    I've yet bought all Total War games as physical copy and I will continue to do it as long as I love the game.

Dude with the Food's Avatar Campidoctor

I'm so depressed right now. I just found a R2 sized package next to the letterbox. From Zavvi. Even feels like a R2 box. Now I'm so annoyed that it's a BBT season 6 set.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I am me. You are not me. You are you. If I was you, I wouldn't be me.
    If you were me, I'd be sad.But I wouldn't then be me because you'd be me so you wouldn't be me because I wasn't me because you were me but you couldn't be because I'd be a different me. I'd rather be any kind of bird (apart from a goose) than be you because to be you I'd have to not be me which I couldn't do unless someone else was me but then they would be you aswell so there would still be no me. They would be you because I was you so to restore balance you would have to be me and them meaning all three of us would become one continously the same. That would be very bad.

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Gnufan View Post
    Yes becouse i got it 10€ cheaper and it includes greek-city states dlc
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer

Quote Originally Posted by HaveFallen View Post
    I have 4-5 days before mine arrives. Cuuuuuurrrrsse!!!
    ozgameshop? bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude with the Food View Post
    I'm so depressed right now. I just found a R2 sized package next to the letterbox. From Zavvi. Even feels like a R2 box. Now I'm so annoyed that it's a BBT season 6 set.
    First world problems.

PrinceofPersia's Avatar Tiro

I recieved my copy about 2 hours ago! woohoo.

Does this mean I can play the game from midnight tonight (UK)

I wanted to save some €'s because amazon.co.uk was 20€ cheaper. Turns out i have to pay 5€ for the delivery. Speed delivery would have been 20€. (wtf?!)
    So unfortunately the estimate of delivery is wednesday the 4th. At the moment its in transit in Germany.. so i hope the amazon estimate is wrong.

Dunno how much im gonna suffer tomorrow if it wont be there.... and if it would have been smarter just to pay the steam price.. and have it on release day..

gaaaambleee...

I got it in the mail from Amazon too, little did my postman know how much joy he was bringing, doesn't say anything about the Greek states though, i hope i get to use them.

Greve Af Göteborg's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I like the alternative box cover

Nota''s Avatar Campidoctor

Shiny...
    I want it, now.
    To be fair the collectors edition (or whatever you call it) has the prettiest box.

Faris ad Din's Avatar Ducenarius

I was out of the house last FRIDAY morning 8/30/13 when the FedEx delivery guy came by... now it's back in the shipping center all weekend and the place is closed on Sunday AND Labor Day Monday. I'll just have to wait until delivery tomorrow until I have to go to my first day of school at 2 PM. I wanted to open and install the physical copy at least several hours in advance and I would have gladly waited until 3 AM EST in order to at least start exploring the game... And I was the one who claimed a few days ago I could wait another few days for the physical copy to arrive. I can, but I still prefer to have it on the release hour!!!

Those of you guys who already received their physical copies, can you tell us, what is your experience before 'official' release? Can you actually install the unpatched DVD/complete the preload and wait like the rest of the digital pre-order folks? Or can you not install the game and might as well just leave it in its plastic wrap?

Do people not even go out and buy it from the store anymore? TBH, I'd rather go out, get some air, integrate with society for a bit before I engage hermit mode playing Rome 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Faris ad Din View Post
    Those of you guys who already received their physical copies, can you tell us, what is your experience before 'official' release? Can you actually install the unpatched DVD/complete the preload and wait like the rest of the digital pre-order folks? Or can you not install the game and might as well just leave it in its plastic wrap?
    I received my copy in the mail and all i needed was the activation code that came with the game, as soon as i entered that my pre-load started, what i don't know however is if i qualify to have the Greek states as i got it from Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikeicehockey View Post
    Do people not even go out and buy it from the store anymore? TBH, I'd rather go out, get some air, integrate with society for a bit before I engage hermit mode playing Rome 2.
    yeah well as you are from Canada so you probably have access to clean oxygen and real trees, so going out must be good, but where i live the best place to be is behind three padlocked and bolted doors, i won't say where as i don't want to start an argument.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast