Thread: Most badass faction?

Default Most badass faction?

so there goes what's the most badass faction on RotK i think Yangzhóu are very cool included with lu bu
    what do you guys think?

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Default Re: Most badass faction?

You mean Yanzhou? Yangzhou is Liu Yao and Taishi Ci

I'll go for an underdog... I'll say the Heishan. TBTWB and I want to completely redo their roster in the future, in which case they will be even more badass.
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

ops sorry those chinese names are very hard to remember T.T, anyways i love taishi ci too. haha

Most bad ass faction? Id have to say zhang xius forces. Two times he defeated cao cao with his much smaller army and less experienced troops. This was due to jia xius tactics but cao cao had several able strategists and zhang xiu still defended against cao cao and was able to maintain a high postion after surrendering

I'll say Liu Bei with Zhuge Liang hehe (watch for a working repeating Zhegenu Crossbow soon)

I would have to say Meng hou ( though i dont really like them) cause of Elephants , poison swamps and poison arrows , and cool hats ,lol i base this from Dynasty warriors 4