131 81.37%
  • No

9 5.59%
  • Maybe if Gandalf was in the game

21 13.04%
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are you excited?

Default Are you excited?

So what will you do while you wait for the release? Im going to have a movie marathon while playing Shogun 2.

My playlist so far is:

Troy, The Last Legion, Centurion, The Eagle, 300 and Gladiator.

How about yourself?

Default Re: How will you wait?

I will do what i normally do. Ill finally finish my eu4 game by monday and then on tuesday, ill got to school, go to football practice, do homework and then ill finally boot it up.

Then ill play it for about an hour then go to bed and then the cycle repeats.

Im trying to forget that because if I think about it 3 days will be like century!

GussieFinkNottle's Avatar Domesticus

2 days. Surely it's not that hard?
    A home without books is a body without soul - Marcus Tullius Cicero

If you rep me, please leave your name. Thx

I still need to finish my German Empire campaign.

-Then monday I am going backpacking till wed. I will miss the release day but when I return from the woods, it is time to create my Kingdom of Pontus.

I won't think about it much.

That's the key, really.

- Optimizing my computer.
    - Reading up on history, politics & psychology and make a year plan for my uni time.
    - Look for parties.
    - Ponder on the meaning of life.
    - Exercise.
    - Try to get my Ipad to work so I can do some art.

Oh, I have plenty of things to do
    "He who wishes to be the best for his people, must do that which is necessary - and be willing to go to hell for it."

Let the Preservation, Advancement and Evolution of Mankind be our Greater Good.

And NO, my avatar is the coat of arms from the Teutonic Knightly Order because they're awesome.

I'm going to my friends house tomm so that's a day down for me. Monday I'll probably do some job hunting, go to the gym and just destroy my body, eat and go into a food coma and have an alarm set for midnight lol.

Stívarđr Reynitré's Avatar Domesticus

Well I am a teacher.

I've already pre-loaded the game on Steam and am looking at an 8:00am (GMT) activation time...on the day I GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!

So, I'll be sat talking about a new term starting and looking at my watch knowing that TWRII is but a journey home away.

So frustrating.

Drinking...

Okay, you are going to watch six movies while playing Shogun 2? Sounds a bit strange to me but I'm by no means multitasking compatible (in fact no human is). I'll spend a few days on vacation, away from www and all that jazz, then coming back at weekend and ready to go slaughtering some thousand Gauls.

Geuvesa's Avatar Tiro

I have Splinter Cell Blacklist to finish after work tomorrow (Sunday)

I get off work 5 hours before the midnight release, I will probably take the dogs for a nice long walk, then watch a movie, play some games until midnight, then take an energy drink.

Geniuswas's Avatar Civis

Patiently.

- Building wife reputation points that will be need to be stored for the next week.
    - Hosting a party for co-workers and friends on Sunday
    - Mowing on Monday, building more wife reputation with some chores around the house.
    - Going to bed early on Monday, I will spend some of the accumulated wife reputation points by waking up an hour before launch (2 am my time).
    - Further wife reputation points will be spent and spread out through the week.
    - I fear that by Thursday, all points will be spent and another couple days of grinding out wife points will be needed.

I kind of like my plan better but yours does have merit for limiting backlash

Blackwolf's Avatar Ordinarius

As for myself, I'll be playing SWTOR, FF:XIV, Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 2, Shogun 2, and finally some movie time.

88HaZZarD88's Avatar Tiro

one more drink

Manuel I Komnenos's Avatar Rex Regum
    Civitate

I'll play EU IV. Time passes so fast when you play this game.
    Under the patronage of Emperor Maximinus Thrax
    "Steps to be taken in case Russia should be forced out of war considered. Various movements [of ] troops to and from different fronts necessary to meeting possible contingencies discussed. Conference also weighed political, economic, and moral effect both upon Central and Allied powers under most unfavorable aspect from Allied point of view. General conclusions reached were necessity for adoption of purely defensive attitude on all secondary fronts and withdrawing surplus troops for duty on western front. By thus strengthening western front [those attending] believed Allies could hold until American forces arrive in numbers sufficient to gain ascendancy."
    ~General Pershing, report to Washington, 26 July 1917

I finished 2 FotS campaigns in the past month, and started a Rome 1 campaign as the Scipii 2 days ago. Last night I watched Gladiator for about the 10th time since it's release. It's all good at the 2 day mark.
    "oooh a gypsy wind is blowing warm tonight, sky is starlit and the time is right. Now you're telling me you have to go...before you do there's something you should know." - Bob Seger

Freedom is the distance between church and state.

Playing one last campaign as the mighty Takeda clan in Shogun 2 while finishing up my Scriptorium story.

Just about done with Season 1 of Spartacus and I'll be continuing watching the rest of the series until Monday when I spend the entire day or mostly all of it with my girlfriend until midnight when I scurry away to begind downloading Rome 2
    [CONTENTBOX][/CONTENTBOX]

Troll Face

Intel i5 3570K (4.2Ghz @ 1.215v); ASUS Z87 Gryphon; 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro; GTX 780; Corsair AX760i; Noctua NH-U12S; Samsung 840 Pro 256GB; WD Black 1TB; Windows 7

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast