Thread: Game Crashes

Default Game Crashes

When I'm playing Road to Independence campaign with this mod activated it always crashed right before I unlock Chapter 2, after constructing the fishery. What is wrong, I downloaded all off the sub-required files and it still does it..

Any help would be appreciated.

Default Re: Game Crashes

yes, i have same problem with it, looks like script is failing for some reason. If you are unable to skip it for chapter 2, then uninstall ER and complete that chapter with vanilla.

Any idea on when it will be fixed?

so far i have failed to identify why it is happening.. i thought its due to some scripting changes, bu reverting to original (scripting and startpos) files changed nothing.

edit:

I just figured it out.. it seems like that particular scenario doesn't like my changes to local fishery... once i reverted stats back, it fixed the issue... so expect the fix in next release (i will try to post it today)
    Last edited by JaM; September 01, 2013 at 12:49 AM.

Okay thanks for the fast fix, good job.

ER 4.5 beta 3 containing the fix is posted here (post#752):

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...cussion/page19

JaM, would you have another link for beta 3?? that one is dead i believe.. and great mod btw!!! keep up with it please hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by JaM View Post
    Yeah!! Thank you very much sir!! finally I can play RTI with this awesome mod!!