Thread: Holy crap!

Default Holy crap!

I never thought I would see this playing RTW. While playing my bactrian campaign with NM mod a rebel army attacked my fort and city ! I almost fell out of my chair in amazement. Never have I seen the rebel AI attack me(unless it was at sea). I took a screenshot but copied and pasted something else and lost it . But man it was a shocker.

If you haven't tried NM mod for PE I'd recomend it. Factions before that where economically challenged on gold(Bactria for example) now have an even chance at succeeding in the game. I have always wanted to capture India as Bactria but in gold version never could since they're economy was always weak. But with NM mod and PE bactria can become very rich(right now I've maxed 20,000 but have been up/down due to construction).
    A thief is a king till he's caught.

Dwell not upon thy weariness, thy strength shall be according to the measure of thy desire.

Default Re: Holy crap!

That's nice, but, the N&M wouldn't have made the AI rebels more or less likely to attack you. The AI rebels do attack, but not often, when they have sufficient troops near one of your cities.

Campidoctor

Playing your campaign on H or VH significantly increases the chances of rebels attacking you. They get downright nasty in EB .

Yep I have been attacked by rebels. Playing as the Seluecids even on Medium. A few rather nasty rebel stacks start in your provinces and the one in Galatia actually left the rebel province to attack me.
    -Voice of the Celtic warriors in EB 1 and writer of the original tutorial on sound and music editing for RTW.

if the fort had 1 unit then there is a 60% chance if your playing on hard/very hard that the rebels will attack just like whit units out side of the fort

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderland
    Playing your campaign on H or VH significantly increases the chances of rebels attacking you. They get downright nasty in EB .
    Ah that would explain it. I tried the campaign on Hard with battle at Medium(i hate the boosts that AI gets). But the NM mod does help factions that are finacially weak normally.

I'll post a screenshot of my current campaign. Spain/Macedon/Germany and Rome are battling for Europe. I've been finacing Rome(prob over 100,000 denarii by now) since Macedon/Spain are extremly powerful. I have most of india and am starting to head westward towards pakistan/iran.
    A thief is a king till he's caught.

Dwell not upon thy weariness, thy strength shall be according to the measure of thy desire.