Thread: I've a problem.

HIC SVNT LEONES's Avatar Senator

Default I've a problem.

Whilst playing RTRPE, I got the latest version, updated with the patch, but not the beta.. when I try go to the 'most north' areas, the screen suddenly looses all bars and whatnot, and I can't see any units, the terrain darkens.. It's all glitchy up there, but everywhere else is fine, It's just beastly when you're playing the Kingdom of Bactria and can't go north, when you've conquered the entire south. :tooth:

Default Re: I've a problem.

Can you provide a picture of that? I never heard anything like this.

Sounds like he has 1.6 but not 1.7beta.

I've never heard of the problem...sounds like a video driver issue perhaps? I would re-download and re-install the mod, maybe you have a corrupted file.

HIC SVNT LEONES's Avatar Senator

Here are the linkies.

This one, is the normal map..:

This is what happens when you go north of Jarkarta, and almost remains like that to the north until you hit Scandanavia, nearly:

I have RTRPE1.7 beta, Marcus Camillus' 4tpy (which was made for 1.6 but works fine) and some custom animations by King_Azzole. I play with a 1024x768x16 res on the campaign map with shadows off (because they look stupid on campaign map).

Anyway; I'm unable to replicate this problem. (I thought I'd include this to establish a set-up that works). It might help by simply changing your graphics options; I doubt it but it's worth a try

Are you using anti aliasing ir what ever that think is some times it makes much problems