Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NTW3 SP Campaign & NTW3 v3.4 mod

Lord Davn's Avatar Senator

Default NTW3 SP Campaign & NTW3 v3.4 mod

We have released the latest NTW3 v3.4 mod for MP battles & the SP Campaign;

Napoleonic Total War III Patch 3.4 is now available for download here on our TWC site

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...0#post13183690

There are also some excellent Historical Battles & Sea battles to play with our NTW3 mod

Last edited by Lord Davn; December 11, 2013 at 10:05 PM.

Default Re: NTW3 SP Campaign & NTW3 v3.2 mod

Thanks for the update Davn.

Thanks for all the work and the update. Greatly looking forward to it.

Can you play the SP campaign multiplayer as well? I know it wouldn't be supported yet (testing and suggestions were mentioned), but are you able to start it up anyway (bugs and all)?
    Lucius Valerius Poplicola - Patrician - 34

Quote Originally Posted by dragoon47 View Post
    Can you play the SP campaign multiplayer as well? I know it wouldn't be supported yet (testing and suggestions were mentioned), but are you able to start it up anyway (bugs and all)?
    Our plans are to release the NTW3 v34 patch later tonight that updates the MP battles & installs the long awaited SP Campaign

We'll fix any issues that players bring up in the next couple of weeks (when their not playing Rome II) and then make revisions for the MP Campaign game and run some tests with it. Prior MP Campaign tests that we did with earlier SPC mods did not work well and we had many crashes & de-sync's. The key is to have a stable SPC mod to work with.
    Last edited by Lord Davn; August 28, 2013 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Davn View Post
    Our plans are to release the NTW3 v34 patch later tonight that updates the MP battles & installs the long awaited SP Campaign

We'll fix any issues that players bring up in the next couple of weeks (when their not playing Rome II) and then make revisions for the MP Campaign game and run some tests with it. Prior MP Campaign tests that we did with earlier SPC mods did not work well and we had many crashes & de-sync's. The key is to have a stable SPC mod to work with.
    So after achieving a stable SPC, what will the Lordz do next with NTW III?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Vitruvius View Post
    So after achieving a stable SPC, what will the Lordz do next with NTW III?
    We'll do what we have always done and that is to keep making improvements so players can enjoy the game even more. I will do an update for the SP Campaign which is harder & more challenging for experienced players and also release a MP version of the campaign. I'm sure the Lordz will also look at improving the MP & Historical battles. I'm sure there will also be a need for improvements to Rome II at sometime in the future
    Last edited by Lord Davn; August 28, 2013 at 07:46 PM.

I am on a mod team to improve Rome II as an ancients campaign / battle engine. Is there a Lordz team started to mod Rome II? As an ancients game, or as a Napoleonics game?

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Hunter View Post
    I am on a mod team to improve Rome II as an ancients campaign / battle engine. Is there a Lordz team started to mod Rome II? As an ancients game, or as a Napoleonics game?
    We have been working to complete our latest NTW3 v3.4 update and have not had time to discuss modding Rome II. Personally I'll wait for CA to post their first mega patch and then take a look to see what the experienced TW players have to say about it. Their game and files grow more complex and harder to mod with every release, and CA took a long time to fix Shogun 2, and even longer to come out with some decent modding tools. I guess time will tell

Still working on last minute changes & bugs that need to be fixed as some of the unit stats that were upgraded to NTW3 v34 need to be checked. Another all niter but we'll get it done.

Very exciting news. thanks for all the hard work. I will be playing this mod a lot.

The NTW3 v32 mod will be posted on TWC today as soon as Lord Desaix completes the installer with the updated MP battle mod & corrected SP Campaign files. Sorry for the delay but we'd like to put out a stable game for our TW players to enjoy

The NTW3 v32 mod will be posted on TWC today as soon as Lord Desaix completes the installer with the updated MP battle mod & corrected SP Campaign files. Sorry for the delay but we'd like to put out a stable game for our TW players to enjoy

Great, really looking forward.

Just a question, have you implemented more than 20 units per army option?

Quote Originally Posted by Quivis View Post
    Great, really looking forward. Just a question, have you implemented more than 20 units per army option?
    As stated in a previous post above I will fix the issues that players bring to our attention (the mass formation or BLOB problem is an ongoing issue for many mods). Once we have a stable campaign to play I will add the 40 unit armies and let players try it for themselves. I'd suggest you have a computer that meets the Rome II specs as the large number of units will place a high demand on your cpu & gpu. Remember it still has to run the campaign game in the background while you eliminate your opponents from the battlefield

Here are some suggestions for computer builds: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Advice-Thread

I wait forward to version 3.2

Just in time for a nice, long, holiday weekend! Love the timing!

great! it is what you can download the new version 3.4?

where can we download the 3.4 version?sorry for my bad english but i speak french

this is normal and wurtemberg Bavarian missing? I also noticed that lack one or two units that are in the Prussian battles mp but not in the coalition?

Thanks for the release Davn. You know you have the v.2 1813-1814 Spanish roster recruitable in the 1805 Grand campaign? Ideally you need the pre v.1 early Spanish roster with a few of my 1811 units for that campaign.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast